5

Lisa's POV

"It's not safe for yo-are you even listening to us, Lisa?" I was startled when Jisoo unnie tap me by the shoulder, my eyes immediately back to her and I know there and then that I'm doomed.

I just came back from YG building after I was called this morning. And of course, my unnies already heard from our managers.

YG received some photos of me with Jungkook from last night. It wasn't posted on social media nor on news sites because our faces weren't seen but I can tell it was me and him and I'm sure our fans could if they saw it. Plus, the fact that it was taken at the back of the building where we live is one proof that it may be us.

I was scolded real bad. They told me it was a good thing that the reporter works from YG and that they sent it first to us instead of posting it in public. Our managers have been scolded once again and for a second, I was scared that I will get them into trouble again because of this.

"Lisa..." Jennie unnie sighed. I bit my lower lip before pouting. My eyes are getting teary for a moment.

"I know your intention was good but it was so dangerous, Lisa. You're putting a lot of people in trouble. It's not just about you, okay?" she explained and it doesn't help that her voice doesn't sound like she was angry but more of like sympathizing towards me. And I hate it. I hate it because she was right.

It wasn't just about me. It wasn't even just about Blackpink nor our managers. Not about Jungkook, or Bangtan. It was about everyone, even our fans. The irony of living an idol life.

It wasn't as easy as it looks like. Our life, we are caged into a wall that limits us of our freedom. Sometimes it's suffocating and it's one downside of living our dream. So we can't do anything but abide by that rule.

YG Sajangnim was disappointed. He understood that the incident that happened from the awards wasn't my fault but this time, it was only me.

That's the reason why I was grounded now. I am not allowed to go anywhere without my manager for a week. Anything outside of our schedule for this week is prohibited unless I ask permission and have any of my managers go with me.

"So, was it worth it?" my head snapped to Chaeyoung's direction after hearing her words. She was still looking at me with a sad smile on her face.

"What?" I asked confused and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Last night, I mean,  doing something against the rules. Was it worth it?" she elaborated and I almost choke on my own saliva in nervousness.

She knew why I did it. And so are the girls because I told them.

Her question made me remember the incident last night, how my eyes were open the whole night thinking about what took place.

More importantly, the feeling of his lips pressed into my forehead still lingers in my skin. I didn't even know how he did it. I was wearing a cap so he actually had to bend even after lifting it a little to kiss me.

Above all else, why? Why did he do that?

Was it because he was teasing me? Was it because he thinks it's easy to play with me like that?

Because there's no way there is another reason. For some reason, my heart started beating rapidly at the memory of it.

"Oh gosh, your cheeks are blushing, Lisa!" Chaeyoung's laughter resonated the whole room and soon enough, all three of them were laughing.