Chapter 48 - Stubborn Insecurity

Shivaay excitedly walked into his room. The minute he entered and registered the image of his wife on bed with the duvet over her, his excitement dropped like a massive rock falling under the effect of gravity. 

"Anika!" His disappointment was evident. 

She slowly opened her eyes and peeked at him. "Hmm.."

"This is cheating!"

"What?" She pretended to not understand.

"You agreed to..."

" Your words were Tonight... And whatever dance. Go ahead and dance. You never mentioned who should dance. " she smirked pretending to yawn.

"Cheater. Cheater. Cheater!" He said sitting at the edge of the bed near her feet.

"A great person once said, all is fair in love and war." She was loving this.

"That was Shakespeare. " he added annoyed. Then his smile came back. All was fair. "So you want me to strip?"

"Do whatever you want. It is your room as much as mine. I am sleeping. " she turned to one side and closed her eyes. Her heart ramming crazily against her ribs. What was on his mind? What would he do? She was sure he wouldn't give up.

"Darling, I am not letting you sleep tonight." He said tickling her feet.

"Shivaay!" She groaned, and almost giggling pulled up her feet.

"This is just the beginning. You won't remember the number of times you scream my name tonight."

"Only in your dreams. Let me sleep. " she could already feel the tension building.

"Anika. Come on. Mom dad will come tomorrow. And then you know... You won't have time for me."

"Excuse me. " she said sitting up. "FYI, mom-dad being here or not, makes no difference. "

"Of course it has." He said crawling up the bed to her.

"No." She said adamant. 

He chuckled getting close to her. "I know. It at least made you sit up."

She looked at him like a deer caught in headlights.

"How about we fuck in the pool tonight?" He said nibbling her ears.

"Shivaay what's up with you these days. We practically ...."

"I know. You love it as much as I do." He said pulling off the duvet. Woah there she was in her black nightie.