Chapter 32

Heard you want a nigga that's gon' please you. Suck your toes, dick you down, please you. She say bae, I'm nasty I say me too girl, you're addicted and I need you..........

~Kevin Gates 🖤

Dream Pov

Is bad thing that I didn't feel ounce of remorse for killing that man. At end of the day he was trader and he lied. Anyways once I got outside in the car I headed straight home and did exactly what August told me to do. When I got home I put my gun on counter in bathroom and stripped from my clothes.

I placed everything in bag then I hopped in the shower. I scrubbed myself over and over again and made sure I was clean. When I was done I got out and slipped on some under clothes and one of August t-shirts. After I finished that I grabbed the bag and went downstairs. First I poured me bourbon on rocks then I went outside.

I throw bag in the pit and poured lighter fluid on it. Once that was done I lit and watch it burn as I sipped on my drink. While I was drinking my drink I felt some arms wrap me from behind. My heart started racing but when I turned around I saw August.

" Omg don't scare me like that what's wrong with you," Dream asked laughing.

" Nothing I didn't mean scare you but you sure you good," August asked.

" Yeah everything is okay August I'm not going cry or have break down. I can honestly say I didn't and don't feel ounce of remorse. He lied and betrayed you and he knew rules of game," Dream said.

" Sometimes you freak me the hell out you know that," August said taking drink from her and finishing it.

" Why Baby," Dream asked walking behind him and kissing his neck.

" You take to this life so easy but why does everything in this life come natural to you. Which reminds me of me like you female version of me," August said turning around to face her.

" The female version of you huh you know that's actually pretty funny," Dream said laughing.

" I'm not even gone lie like that hell yeah baby girl. Honestly the way you handle your self have dude on ten and way you take to gun damn," August said grabbing her by waist.

" August why you not handling moving your stuff why here," Dream asked.

" My boys can handle that I'm not tripping," August said.

" You should be there too you the boss not these other niggas. Not Kid not K-Dog you so I'm ask again why here," Dream asked.

" I'm here because the only thing I got to handle right now is you," August said picking her up and carrying her in house.

" Well I do like the sound of that daddy," Dream said kissing August as he sat her on counter.

After he sat me on counter he pulled the shirt off and tossed it on ground. I kissed him one more time before pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it. We then got into serious name out session. After he hopped on top of the counter and crawled on top of me and started leaving passion marks all over my body.

He then moved to my breast and took off my bra. He was teasing me so much by sucking my nipples as out let out low moans. He knows I'm so sensitive but yet it felt so damn good.

After he was done teasing me I decided I wanted to take charge. I got on top and unbuckled his pants and gave him head. While I was giving him head I remember to go deeper.

" Damn baby keeps going," August said.

" You like that baby," Dream asked smirking.

" You the best," August said.

After I was done I swallow and smirked at him. He then got off counter and I laid back on it. He pulled my legs to him and he didn't even waste time taking my panties off. He slipped them to the side and went down on me. He was doing all right things with his mouth and I was loving it.

" Now who like what baby girl,". August asked.

" Omg daddddyyy I love the way your tongue feels against me," Dream said arching her back some more.

My legs started shaking and I knew I was about to climax. It seam like August knew to because he started going faster. I tried to close my legs because I couldn't take it god. Although August had different mine set. He held my legs open and kept going he would not let me close them.

" Omg baby I'm about to Omg Aug Omg daddy," Dream screamed as she tried to catch her breath.

He kissed me softly as I kissed him back. After he pulled me off the counter and bended me over it. I felt hard slap against my ass that made me moan and say ouch at same time. After he kissed my neck then he rammed his self into me.

I let out loud moan and it felt so good to feel him inside of me. It's like I just fit perfectly to his size. He kept going and I let out moans in his ear and he let out grunts in mine. After few minutes we both climax together and we were finished just yet. August and I went all night even in the shower until we both passed out on the bed.