-Twenty-Four-

A/N
I'm back children.

I don't know if you all saw my message board but some stuff happened and I was set back from updating. But I'm better now and finally I've finished this dang chapter. Ugh.

Anyway, enjoy, my children.

I love you

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Bell POV*

"It's the black one."

Black one...black one....?

"There's three black ones, Yoongi." I turned to him with a helpless face and held up his house keys.

"Those are your keys, Bell."

His face was a mixture of unimpressed and severely inpatient yet holding it in.

I looked down and mentally slapped myself as I realized they were in fact my keys.

"Goddamnit. I'm sorry, this is. I'm just nervous." I quickly put my keys away and pulled out his.

Why did I say that? I'm not nervous.

"Obviously I'm not 'nervous', like first night nervous, I mean, you're injured so it's not like you can fuck with that injur-"

"Bell just open the damn door." He sighed heavily and I nodded slightly, pushing the key in and unlocking the door to his apartment.

I opened the door wide for him and he slowly walked in.

With the help of crutches of course.

Yep, the wedding ended in disaster. Yoongi was rushed to the hospital where the doctors put six stitches in his foot and he was instructed to walk on crutches or else he could reopen the wound.

"You gonna come in or sleep outside tonight?" Yoongi was already inside the house. Looking at me with crossed arms.

"Tempting but I think I'll take a warm toasty bed, beside a warm toasty man instead." I smiled and ran inside.

Ran.

A bad habit of mine whenever I go someplace new.

"Please don't run in the house." Yoongi's monotonous voice stopped me on the spot and I slowly turned around to him.

Yes husband, whatever you say husband. Your wish is my command, husband.

Go fuck a tre-

"I'm going to have a shower, you can settle into the bedroom if you want." He grabbed the crutches tightly and walked into a room with two big doors made of shiny black wood.

Settle into the bedroom? Oh we'll be settling this in the bedroom alright. You little strict ass, wobbling, white bread.

I shook my head to clear my bad thoughts and took the quiet opportunity to look around.

His house was very nice. Simple, but nice.

I walked through the kitchen and ran my finger on the counter. Not even a spec of dust. That's good, counter sex is best when the counter is actually clean.

I kept walking into a big living room, there was a step down as the floor lowered to a circle of grey and white couches with a massive T.V on the wall opposite me and a fireplace under it.

Strange place to put a fireplace but I moving on.

I slowly nodded my head in approval as I kept going. There was a wooden walkway that opened up to a large room with a pool and glass all around.