16. Conspiracies and confusions

💜Ahaana💜

"Making my life a living hell.."
Well if that was his motive.. he has been succeeding in it more than perfectly..
Because Ahaana and passion for work did once go together now repels more profusely..

You may wonder what did he do to make me feel this way.. but in reality the question is "what did he not do?"..

He've making me work not much than a mere machine.. the very guy who opposed Zaara in making "the internship trainees work over time" is indeed surpassing his limit in this case of mine..
In short if he could make me do the labour duties he would be doing it in no time..
Urghhhh.. that blue eyed dinosaur..

"Chukki..chukki.. enough.." Nushrath laughed..
"What?" I croaked back coming out of the trance..
"Enough cursing shez sir.."

"You and your Shezaad sir.." I mimicked sarcastically.. "he deserves to rot in hell.. except for his icy eyes.. nothing seems right in that 6 feet thing.. That-"

"Whoaa doode calm down.. Now now dont spoil an innocent girls head now will ya?" She laughed thumping me on the back..

"And drooling over some one s blue eyes now are we?" She winked..

"Eww.." I scrunched my nose in disgust..

She stiffled a giggle..
"You know what chukki.. if only looks could kill shezaad sir would be buried 6000 feet below.."

"Dummy its normally 6 feet nah?"

"Usually it is.." she agreed.."but for the intensity of anger in your eyes it would be 6000 not a mm less.."

I couldnt control but laugh.."dont play the fool bush.. urggh.. I completely forgot Ive got to complete..this this and that.." I growled..

"Hey arent you leaving?"
"I wish I could but unfortunately I cant.." I pouted..
"Kay.. lemme wait with you.."
"Nush-..

"Maryam.." a shrill bitchy voice belonging to the (yup you guessed it right) Icing cake of the industry interrupted..

"If looks could kill I would have buried this thing 6million feet underground" I murmured..

"Well well if it isnt Maryam Aahil wasting time.. chatting.. Im very impressed in your efficiency.." she faked amusement..

Leave it to that icy guy in making my life difficult and this thing over here wastes no time in fuelling it over..
In simple terms.. the icy devil and the icing cake has joined hands in literally killing me..

"Nushrath.. why arent you leaving yet? She inquired..
"Ma'am.. Im waiting for Maryam.."

"Nushrath..according to company rules no employee is allowed to stay in the working premises unless they are doing OT,which you are obviously not and considering the amount of work Maryam's got.." she smirked.."she wouldnt be leavinh any time sooner.. so it would be appropriate if you leave now.." Zaara finished in a matter of fact tone..

Ma'am" nush began..
"Nush stop and leave already.."

"Hey its already late and you dont have your bike either.." she sounded worried..

"Nush..i've been leaving late,precisely for over a month now.. its no big deal and I can manage..just leave.."

"Hey..Its 08.00 pm you idiot.."

"Nush.. just leave.." I screamed.. making Zaara flinch..a ghostly smirk made way to my lips and I stared at Zaara making her flabbergasted while I was secretly enjoying her discomfort in silence..