Knock

Prompt: The Doctor goes over to Clara's flat while she's making out with her date on the couch. *The Doctor and Clara are not a couple in this one*

The Doctor landed the TARDIS right outside Clara's flat, ready to pick her up. He checked the console, and it said it was a Friday night at about ten o'clock, but he figured she wouldn't be busy. He hopped out, ran up her sidewalk, soniced the buzzer that allowed him access, and ran to her door. He didn't bother knocking because he wanted to surprise her. He tried the knob, and it opened.

He pushed the door open and ran into her living room. As soon as he saw it, he covered his eyes and mumbled, "Hey, Clara."

Clara jumped off of the man she was just snogging on her couch. "Sorry...I, uh, didn't see you there."

Her date stood up and gave Clara a look of confusion, trying his best to look cool about the whole thing. He didn't like this strange dressed but attractive man just bursting into her apartment. And she didn't buzz him in, so he must've had a key, much to the man's annoyance.

"Oh! Um, Danny, this is the Doctor. Doctor, Danny," Clara said, flustered. "Doctor, can I speak to you for a moment?"

"You know what? I think I'm just gonna go..." Danny said, grabbing his coat. "And please don't call me again." And with that, he rushed out of her door as fast as he could.

***************

"What was that?" Clara yelled at the Timelord who stood in her kitchen making her tea. "Danny was a perfectly nice guy, and we'd been on a couple of dates, and I actually liked him. And then you come in here! You just show up whenever you want! You can't do that!"

"Clara, I didn't know! I'm sorry! I accidentally landed on the wrong day, and I really wanted to see you, and I-" he was cut off by Clara yelling again.

"I don't give a shit if you wanted to see me! At least ring the buzzer or knock or something okay? That was the first guy I'd been on a date with in over a year, and you just walk in here. I don't want to look at you right now."

"Clara, I wanted to see you. And you know why? Because I've been thinking more and more about it, and I really do like you. I was gonna ask if maybe you wanted to go on a date or something like that, but whatever. You could be mad at me the rest of your fucking life and I wouldn't be able to get over it, not ever."

Clara just looked at him, shocked, and grabbed his hand. "Of course I can't stay mad at you. You can be so naive sometimes. Just knock next time, okay?"

"Sure thing," he said, and kissed her forehead. "Ready for an adventure?"

******************

Alright, that was not my best story. Sorry. But I wanted to update before I started my homework and everything. Please vote, review, and follow. I'd really appreciate it!

-HeartlessWench