Party invites (28)

"But mama I want a bad boy"
_________
ALLY POV:

It was now Monday, and the first day of school being someone's girlfriend, I had to look good. Oli was coming to pick me up in an hour, so I had time to shower, brush my teeth, put on light makeup and choose a semi cute outfit for today.

I don't know why I cared so much, I had never cared before. I would also see Chase today.

I was excited for school to start for once in my life, and as much as I tried to force myself to think that was because of my new boyfriend, deep down I knew it was because I was gonna see the bad boy again.

Don't get me wrong, I was super mad and so hurt, but I guess I can't really be pissed because he and I weren't even together, although I do wish he made out with someone other than Chelsea who made my life a living hell.

After I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, I put on foundation, lip gloss, light eyeliner, and mascara on, it was more than my usual, but today was going to be a good day.

I walked into my wardrobe and started my search for a cute outfit. I picked out my dark grey/blue leggings, and a grey knitted sweater with white horizontal lines, and paired them with some mid length dark grey and white striped socks.

The next thing was shoes, and I did something I never thought I'd do, I put on heels to wear to school, they were grey. lace up boots with a thin heel that wasn't too big, ending just before the socks.

I looked in the mirror and decided I was happy with my outfit, I had tried harder than usual today, and I wanted people to notice.
(Outfit below)

I left my hair mostly natural, slightly curling the ends of it to match my outfit, never had I ever tried to hard on an outfit to wear to school, and to be honest, I was pretty proud of the result

I walked down stairs to greet my brother and Caleb.

"You like nice Ally - Gator" Caleb nodded at me, I smiled back gratefully.

"You look gorgeous babe" Olive said sitting beside my brother, Blake nodded in agreement. Olive had been spending quite a few nights here and honestly, I really really like her.

I got my books and bag and everything else I needed for school, and in perfect timing, Oli texted me telling me he was outside.

I gave Cal, Blake, and Olive a kiss on the cheek and then left to go see Oli who had gotten out of the car to greet me.

"You look amazing beautiful" Oli commented as he saw me, he walked over to me and gave me a few pecks on the lips before leading me to the passenger seat and opening my door for me.