Chapter 17 - Trapped

(**Violence content ahead, please don't read if you feel uncomfortable. I've warned you)

Hyera's Pov

I punch the door harder this time hoping someone help me.

"Jungkook, open the door!!!", I scream from the top of my lungs but no one is gonna help me. Not even Celine. Now I know why she's afraid of Jungkook.

"ANYONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!", I scream again. I cried harder. Jungkook why are you so cruel???

"JUNGKOOK!"

Suddenly the door open only to reveal Celine. She saw me with pitiful look. Then she lock the door again to make sure I'm not going anywhere.

"Celine...please help me", she shook her head. "Whyyy?!", I can't control my anger. She didn't spoke anything. "Remember you said don't hesitate to asked you for help. Please this time, let me leave this room, from this damn house, I've been locked up for 3 days", tears falling like a waterfall.

"I'll help you-", I'm happy with what she said but not until, "but not this one, I don't dare to go against him, nor his brother, I'm trapped as well", she said.

"Here eat this or else Jungkook will be mad at me", she handed me foods and drink. I don't have appetite to eat at all. Yes, I'm hungry but I don't feel like to eat. I'm scared. I'm scared of what he'll do next.

Celine leave the room and locked it from the outside. "Jungkook, why you do this to me? Why?", I talk to myself.

I was crying while holding to my knees sitting at the ground near the bed. I heard squeky sound coming from the door. Someone entered but I don't know who is it because the light was off. Fear controlling me. That person walked to me and he accidentally kicked the foods on the floor that Celine brought for me. I didn't touch it not spare a glance on it.

"Why don't you eat your food?", I heard familiar voice, no wonder it's Jungkook. I didn't dare to face him. I'm scared. He abused me, from kicking then slap me. He'll never get tired of it assuming that I was his toy.

"Look at me", he said but I ignore and continued to stare at the ground. "I SAID TO FUCKING LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW!", I flinch. Now I face him. He's changed. He's not the Jungkook that I knew. Those eyes...it's different.

It feels with angry, sad and disappointed.

"Eat", I shook my head. A long silence. No one dare to speak.

"Okay if you don't want then I have to do it with my own way", he grab a fistful of my hairs with his left hand. I groaned in pain.

He feed me forcely with his other hand. I didn't open my mouth but he's so strong.

At last, I ate the foods. "Good", he patted my head. I can't stop crying. "I'll see you tomorrow", then he left the room.

I sleep on the bed. Yes it's not bad staying at comfortable room but he locked me inside this room, I can't even go out of this room. No gadget at all. He took my phone and my laptop. I wish I could contact my family or at least Hana. I really need her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I'm so sleepy. I don't feel well today. I miss mom.

Jungkook come to the room at look at me. He come towards me who's now laying on the bed and I avoid him.

"Did you sleep well?", he stared at me maybe looking at my condition. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I'm scared of him. He sighed knowing that he failed to talk to me.

He got a phone call. I need that phone,
I need to snatched it from him. "Okay, okay I'll be right there", he said to the other line. When he was about to go, Celine come in to bring my foods.

"Jungkook, where are you going?", I asked. "Business", now I know what kind of business it is. "Jungkook can you feed me?", I don't know what I'm talking about but I need his phone to escape from this hell.

He eyed me andthen nodded. He sighed before he continued his pace towards me. Well at least I know he still care for me.

He place his phone on the nightstand. After I finished all my foods he's rushing and left me alone in this room.

Oh my god. His phone!

He forgot to bring his phone. This is my only chance. I grab his phone and start to call Hana.

The line is busy- I cut the calls because it's irritating.

Why her line is always busy?. I called mom but it couldn't reach.

Last but not least. Namjoon Oppa.

Finally he pick up the call.

"Hello", he said from the other line.

"O-oppa..", I sighed. "Hyera? is that you? Isn't this Jungkook's number?", he asked but I chose to ignore it first and asked for help.

"Oppa please help me", I said sobbing. He didn't seem to surprised.

"Jungkook....he...locked me up, p-please...he-", I didn't finish my sentence when Jungkook burst into the room and yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", he yelled. Didn't he have important business to do?

He walked to me and landed a hard punch on my face causing the phone to fall down on the floor.

"With whom are you talking to??!", he sounded furious. I can't even look at his eyes. It seems like he wanted to kill me right now.

I touch my lips, it's bleeding.

"You little piece of shit", he grab me by my hair and push me to the wall. Then he kick me on my stomach until I become breathless. He slap my face without pity.

This is the real Jungkook. He is a dangerous man, just like what Jimin said about him. I'm so stupid to not believe him and now I regret it.

"It's h-hurts", I cry due to the pain he cause. "S-stop", I said but he continue to kick me. He stopped when he saw me I coughed blood.

He lift me up on his shoulder then he put me on the bed harshly.

"Wait here", he went out of the room for a few minutes andthen he come back with a belt. I really want to escaped but it's hurts. It's really hurts.

Don't tell me he will use that. I don't dare to see what will happen to me next. I closed my eyes until I can feel a loud smack on my back.

"Ahhh", I can't hold my tears anymore. He hit me at the spot where he kick me earlier. He tortured me here and there with his belt. It's really hurt.

"Stop!!!!", I shouted. He didn't stop hitting me. "I SAID STOP!", I yelled at him then he stop for a second.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO YELL AT ME HUH?!", he slap my cheek again. This time was a very hard slap landed on my both cheeks.

"Enough already, e-enough", I can't endure this anymore.

"Remember, if you do something stupid again I'll make sure you will get more then this", he warned me.

"For your punishment, no foods for 2 days not even water". I can't believe this. Then he left me not even sparing a glance at me. Everyday there will be endless sobbing and weeping.

I'm weak. I can't feel my body anymore. I close my eyes and I went into a deep sleep.

"You hurted me emotionally and physically. I want the old you"

_____________________________

[A/N: don't hate Jungkook lol. Jungkook in my book are the real badass and a brat. Jungkook in real life/reality is totally the opposite. No one can resist his cuteness😚]