Chapter 21 - Run away

Hyera's Pov

Last time, I nearly lose my virginity. It's great to know it was him, Jungkook. But I don't want he do that just for those fucking revenge. His eyes shows it all. He just want to use me as his toys. I can't let it happen.

This is my only chance. I need to run away. It was early in the morning. I pack all my stuffs and went downstairs. Before that I need to make sure it's safe for me to go out. I check Jungkook and he's still sleeping. Okay everything good.

When I was about to open the door someone stop me. "What are you doing this early?", Celine hold my hand from reaching the door knob.

"I need to go. Please let me. This is my only chance", I said. "Are you crazy? he will kill me when he find out you run away, please don't do stupid things", she seriously said.

"Yes, yes I am crazy. Now please let me go and I need to escape from this hell. From him". Celine release my hand and I went outside.

How I miss the air, atmosphere outside. It's like I was released from his so ed prison.

I walked up to the gate and slowly passing through it. I don't want to wake the guard up.

My only destination is my house. I'll asked family from A to Z.

I ring the bell. My maid open the door and she look at me with a confusion plastered on her face.

"Is my parents home?"

"Yes miss", she replied.

"Who is that?", my mom asked from the other side asked.

"It's miss Hyera"

Mom look at me with tears on her eyes. Same goes with me. We both hugged each other.

"I miss you Hyera-ah"

"I miss you too mom"

"What happened to you?", she asked out of nowhere.

"Me?"

"Yes, those bruises what happened...did he..do that to you?", She knew this will happened now or never.

"Mom where's dad?", I quickly change the topic.

"He's sleeping ", I nodded.

"I need to tell you something", she look at me with her eyes telling me she know what I am going to say.

"Okay let's go to your room".

Once we arrived I saw my bedroom is still the same. I miss it here.

"Mom, we need to run far away from here. We're not safe anymore"

"What are you talking about?", she acted like she don't know a thing!

"It's Jungkook.."

"So you already know? I know this day will come Hyera. I'm tired of everything. I don't know what to do. I'm so worried about you hoping that he wouldn't beat you up. I'm so sorry to keep this from you. I'm so sorry you need to sacrifice your life, your dream...", mom said while tears falling down like a waterfall.

"I...I-", I don't know what to say, I'm speechless with what I heard. So everyone knew about this. I'm the only one who don't know?

Mom hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry my daughter"

"So everyone in this house already know? I'm the only one who don't know about this?! Including Namjoon oppa?", mom nodded.

Oh my god. I can't believe this.

"So that's the reason why he always rejected my calls and ignored me since I married to Jungkook?", I sighed.

"You guys are cruel. How could you keep all of this from me??", I feel betrayed by my own blood.