Chapter 6

Megan's POV

"Bye Jack. Bye Jack. Bye Sammy. Bye Matt" I say. They all give me a big group hug. "Bye Cam." I say hugging him.

"Bye Carter." I say. "Bye Megan I'll miss-" I cut him off by slapping him really hard. "OW!" he screams.

"Awe I feel bad now. I'm sorry. I'll miss you." I say while laughing.

We start boarding on the plane. We wave goodbye and sit in our seats.

"I don't wanna go home. I literally want to live in LA." I say. "Me too." Nash says.

~At the Airport in Toronto~

We get off the plane and go to luggage pick up. We walk outside and there are just screaming fans and flashes.

"Come on, Megan," Shawn says while grabbing my hand with Nash following behind us.

He leads me through the crowd and to a black SUV. What the hell?  I think. We drive back home and I fall on my bed. I close my eyes and I fall asleep.

~~

I wake up feeling tired. I walk over to my drawer to pick out my outfit for the day.

"Good morning beautiful."

Oh god. I need to start closing my window.

"Morning." I turn around, still holding my clothes, and see Shawn shirtless in his window across from mine.

"Wanna hang out today?" He asks. "Yea let me just get ready." I say closing my window immediately.

I look in the mirror. Gross. I LOOKED LIKE THAT. IN FRONT OF SHAWN. Ughh this is so embarrassing.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I pick out black ripped jeans, a black tube top, and a red jacket and top it off with the iconic AF1s..

I brush my hair. I play with it for a while until my "beach" waves were set and were parted to the side. I grab my phone and my wallet and head over to my window.

"Where do you wanna go?" he shouts from his window. "I don't know. I'll meet you there in 2 seconds." I say.

I go down the stairs and walk next door. I knock on the door and Shawn opens it.

"Hello beautiful." he says kissing me on the cheek. We walk up to his room and I jump on the bed.

"What do you wanna do today?" he asks sitting in an office chair.

"Mall?"

"Nah."

"Movies?"

"Sure."

"What time do you wanna go?" he asks. "Whenever you want to." I say.

"Let's go in a little, and we can hang here until then." he suggests.

"Fine with me." I say. "Can you believe that we're done with the first week of school?" he asks. "Only the first." I say fake crying.

"Shawn?! Is Megan here?" Aaliyah screams.

"Maybe." he says. "Hide in the closet." he mouths so me.

I get in the closet and wait for Aaliyah to come up to Shawn's room.

"I thought Megan was here. I wanted to hang out with her." she says.

"Sorry. Why don't you call her?" he says.

She takes out her phone and I jump out of the closet and scared her.

"BOO!" I scream. "AHHHH"

We start laughing.

"If you wanna play tag again I'm not gonna play." I say. Shawn laughs.

"Why not?" he asks. "Um do you it remember what happened last time? I got tackled into the pool." I say.

"Fine. Do you wanna head to the movies now?" he asks.

I look at the time and it's 6:00.

"Sure. Bye Aaliyah. I'll see you later. I think I'm babysitting tomorrow," I say while hugging her. "Bye Megan."

I walk out with Shawn and we get in his car. "What movie are we seeing?" I ask. "I don't know. Why about If I Stay?"

"OH MY GOSH YES." I say.

We get to the movies. "Two tickets please." Shawn says.

He gives Shawn the tickets and we head to the movies. "I bought tissues just in case." I say.

"Is it gonna be like the fault in our stars?" "Maybe. So be ready."

~~~

"Oh- m-my GOD." I say balling. "Why would you bring me to this?" i say to Shawn.

"Awwe I'm sorry babe." he says chuckling.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say.

I walk into the bathroom. Oh my gosh. My makeup is running.

I quickly fix it. I go to the bathroom and walk out.

I see Shawn talking with Sarah.

"Hey Sarah." I say. "Hey! I missed you! I have to go but I'll talk to you later!" she says, winking at me..

I grab Shawn's hand, and we start walking to his car.

"That was a sad movie." I say. "I know." 

"What was your favorite part?"

"Don't know."

"Shawn, are you okay?" I ask him hesitantly. He was being weird.

"Um ya. I'm totally fine. Why do you ask?" He says while opening the car door for me. I shrug and just get in the car.

The rest of the ride was silent. Every time I try to make conversation, he gives a one word answer. He dropped me off at my house and I walked inside. He didn't even kiss me goodnight.

Hes hiding something. I know it.

Or maybe he just didn't like the movie

Shawn's POV

Oh God. What did I do. I didn't even kiss her. She kissed me. Sarah kissed me. She literally forced herself on me. What do I do?

Am I suppose to tell Megan? Maybe it's best to tell her the truth.

But then she'll get mad. My phone rings.

iMessage from Sarah

Hey😘  there's more where that came from

I don't reply. How am I even gonna tell Meg?

I mean I didn't kiss Sarah back.

I'll just sleep it off.

~~~

OOH SHIT.

this was horrible writing im sorry

-@muffin_mendes