PART 46: | TU NOMBRE SE SABRA, POR LA ETERNIDAD |

[MARSEILLES, FRANCE: AUGUST, 1002.]

A few days later: It was already night and Natali was getting ready for the bed when she heard someone knocking on her balcony door and when she went to open them she saw Kol.

- "How did you?" Natali questioned confused because her balcony is very high from the ground.

- "Oh, I found out about a new trick I can do." Kol told her.

- "What are you doing here?" Natali asked.

- "I also found out how I can turn you into vampire." Kol replied.

- Natali smiled a little, "Really? How?"

- "You need to drink my blood and then die." Kol explained.

- "And that's it?" Natali asked.

- "Yeah, pretty much." Kol said and added, "So I'll give you some time to think about it."

- "Wait." Natali said stopping him from walking away, "I don't need time to think. I know I want it."

- "I don't want you to lose your powers as I did." Kol told her.

- "But I won't lose them." Natali says.

- "You don't know that." Kol said and disappeared.

She hardly slept that night she knew that she wanted to become a vampire, but she doesn't know how to convince Kol to turn her.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

・ • ・ • ・

"She sought death on a queen-sized bed

And he had said, "Darling, your looks can kill, so now you're dead."

・ • ・ • ・

And for the next few days, Natali hasn't seen him at all. She had a feeling like he was avoiding her, but she managed to sneak into his bedroom while he wasn't there and she waited for him to come back. When he came into his room he didn't saw her right away, but when he did he wanted to walk away again and avoid a conversation with her, but Natali stopped him saying, "Don't you dare to do that." When he turned around to look at her again she continued saying, "I want you to turn me. I know you were avoiding me because of that."

- Kol shakes his head, "I don't know if it's a good idea."

- "It is. Did you turn anyone since you found out how?" Natali asked.

- "No." Kol replied.

- "Turn me, please. I know it'll work. It has to." Natali tried to convince him.

- Kol came closer to her and for a few seconds he was just looking at her, then he bites his wrist and give it to her saying, "If this doesn't work-" Natali cut him off saying, "It will." then she drank his blood.

- "Now I need to kill you." Kol said and asked, "How do you want me to do that?"

- Natali looked straight into his eyes, "By the way you most desire. Bite me."

She pulled her hair back and tipped her head to the side, bearing her neck. Kol could see the blood pumping through her veins and Natali saw dark veins coming out under his eyes. He placed his hand on the other side of her neck and came closer while his other hand was holding her waist. She felt his breath on her neck. She felt his fangs as they pressed against her skin. He tried to resist the urge of tasting her blood once again, but he couldn't. Then he sank his fangs into the artery on her neck, but it wasn't as painful as it was the first time he did it. The pain of his fangs piercing her flesh was gone quickly, but there was a feeling of intense pressure in her neck as he drew the blood from her body. Slowly the warmth of the night faded away. She was cold, some kind of chill crawled over her, luring her into that comforting darkness that is death.