Part 43

The two of you headed to bed not long after, Jimin simply stripping down to his boxer briefs now before crawling into the bed. The sight of his body still made you blush and you retreated to the closet to change for bed yourself before heading out and snuggling into him beneath the covers.

"Thank you for telling me everything that you did today kitten," you murmured, pressing your lips against his collarbone as you spoke. A shiver went through him at the tickle of your lips and he exhaled heavily before responding.

"O-of course baby. I want you to know every part of me," he breathed as you continued to trail kisses along his collarbone toward his shoulder. When you reached it you changed directions, trailing your mouth up along his shoulder to his neck where you applied lingering open mouthed kisses that made him lean his head back and sigh as he squeezed his eyes shut. You moved to his jaw and slowly up to his lips, brushing yours against them softly before kissing him fully, making a small whimper escape from him as you did so. You put a hand on his hip and tugged him against you and he broke the kiss, pulling away. "N-no baby, don't-" but you had already pressed your body against his, feeling something hard press against your hip.

You had expected this reaction, but when you were faced with it your eyes went wide and you chickened out, scooting away from him nervously. You ducked your head, jerking the covers up to your eyes to hide your blush. "S-sorry kitten," you mumbled. He leaned his face in, keeping his body away from yours and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"It's fine baby. Just know that this is what happens to my body when you kiss me like that. I don't mind, I obviously liked it," He said with a chuckle.

"B-but don't you want me t-to-"

"No," he said, cutting you off. "If you're done I'm done, I don't want you to anything." He turned his back to you and glanced at you over his shoulder. "Come here and be the big spoon and let's go to sleep baby. It will go away, don't worry about me."

You blushed and scooted closer to him, wrapping your arms around his chest and nuzzling your face into his back as you curled your legs against his, his solid back pressing against your chest. "Thank you for being so good to me kitten," you mumbled, feeling shy. He placed his hand on top of yours as it rested on his stomach, squeezing your fingers slightly.

"Just paying back everything you've done for me, baby," he said. You smiled against his back and fell asleep quickly.

-

The next morning you woke to Jimin shifting against you as he turned to face you and nuzzled his nose into your neck.

"Good morning beautiful," he said softly, ghosting his lips across your skin.

"Don't wanna wake up," you groaned, turning away from him and pulling the blankets over your head.

"Too bad missy!" He said, grabbing your shoulder to tug you onto your back and crawling on top of you, pinning your hips in place with his thighs. You squirmed against him but when he wouldn't release you, you just stopped fighting and pouted up at him pitifully.

"Five more minutes?" You asked in a tiny voice, pushing your lip out and batting your eyes as you begged. Jimin's eyes went wide and he blushed as he relented, releasing you and climbing out of the bed. He left you alone in it, grumbling something about how he was supposed to be the cute one as he left the room.

"Fine, but only five minutes!" He called over his shoulder as he turned on the shower. You snuggled down into the bed and when your five minutes were up you stretched and climbed out, shuffling to the bathroom. Jimin was singing softly while steam billowed out of the tub and you leaned against the sink quietly while you brushed your teeth just listening to him. Suddenly the water shut off and your eyes widened. You quickly turned to spit into the sink.