💋𝟏𝟕.

"Throwin' up the peace sign, mm. Girl I'm from the Eastside, mm, mmm... Girl you on my best side, mm. Say she from the west side, mm, mmm... Now I just wanna' know, don't you sugarcoat. I'll say it all if you won't... Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears. Music to my ears..."
-6LACK & J. Cole💋

Chapter 17:

Ariel

One Week Later

One Week Later

Ariel and August, both with an oversized martini cup in their hand, sat on the secluded shores of Costa Rica, enjoying the scenery. The sun began to set, illuminating an orange hue onto the ocean as they sat at the edge of the water.

With Jarod being M.I.A, and with his crew deciding to take a step back from retaliation, August had the freedom to take a very much needed trip out of the country.

Allowing the beautiful company of Ariel to grace him with her presence. He just had no idea that she was part of the reason for Jarod's sudden absence.

Ariel glanced over at August who was puffing on a cigar, and smiled. She was definitely impressed. August's slim toned body was intact, and she loved it when a man took care of his body by being in shape.

She glanced at his tatted six-pack, and then she looked at the noticeable bulge in his white linen shorts

six-pack, and then she looked at the noticeable bulge in his white linen shorts. She smirked,
remembering how he'd laid the pipe down the previous night.

August's sex game was on point. He never left her disappointed and made sure that she got hers every time.

August noticed her staring and playfully asked, "What'chu lookin' at ma?"

"You," Ariel answered sexily, leaning over and kissing his lips.

August examined Ariel's body and loved the way her two-piece Chanel swimsuit hugged her frame. The green fabric could barely hold in her voluptuous ass cheeks and supple breasts, and August loved every minute of it.