CONTROL

CONTROL

When the first Avatar was born, the people thought that she was the only one, but they were wrong.

When her little brother was born, revealing two Avatars, the Air Temple did everything they could to make sure the world only knew of one: Aang.

His elder sister, Anisha, felt like she was constantly hiding in the shadow of her little brother because of how much attention he received, the proper training he got, and the Monks told her it was for her own protection, but she never felt that way, until she stumbled across a tablet that had a man and a woman stood apart from eachother - the man with fire and the girl with air.

If only she knew that the man with fire was much more than just a man - but a prince seeking revenge against her and her brother.

But, what does it all mean?
Why were they staring at eachother? Did they hate eachother? Were they at war?

Were they in love?

///
If you're seeing this again, I've decided to start and finish this book. I literally love ATLAB but couldn't decide to either wait for the live action or continue on with this one. I'll be continuing this one but making a different fanfic for Zuko once the live action releases.
And if it's not a flop lol.
Updates will be slow but consistent considering my two new fics I've uploaded.
Also I'm on Twitch! I'll be talking about fanfics and books, reviewing both, and I want to start a book club where we discuss the book of the month that either you guys have chosen or I have picked. I'm just waiting for the art I've commissioned and I should start soon!