Arc 7.10

It had taken them weeks to create identities for everyone with trails of their lives in case someone looked into it. During the time that they worked on backgrounds, Motoki had taken off to go in search of his mate. Jia Yi felt bereft with his son no longer together with them but he was way past the age of being an adult and he needed to stop mothering his children. 

Currently Jia Yi was focusing back on what to do with Sal. He'd originally planned on simply killing the Beta but he didn't think that was enough for his vindictive side. He'd done some snooping and found out that the Alpha he was originally supposed to marry before Sal had killed him was actually a man-whore. Every weekend he'd go to the red light district and into a brothel filled with Omegas to have his way with them. 

Since Sal was so in love with this man that he went out of his way to kill Jia Yi, then Jia Yi would utterly destroy his heart. It took some manuevering for him to plan for Sal to be near the red light district the same time as Jarred (Fuck is that this asshole's name? I can't remember lmfao) entered. 

"You're rather sexy when you plan someone's crushing despair," Han Wu commented as he sat behind Jia Yi. 

They were both staring at the screens of video feed from the Red Light District. Jarred entered one of the screens and Jia Yi blew up the image so they could better watch as he walked with confidence down the lane. Jia Yi pulled his fingers in and the screen zoomed out enough that they could see the smaller Beta sneakily following behind the Alpha. 

The Beta used passing civilians to follow his Husband. It seemed as though he hadn't realized exactly where he was as of yet but once they zoomed in on his face they watched as the exact moment he did. There was a look of utter despair that crossed his features as he took in the scantily clad Omegas at doorways to motels and brothels, waiting for customers. 

"Oh this is getting good," Jia Yi cackled as he rubbed his hands together. This was worse than death for the Beta who continued trailing after his Husband. 

Han Wu and Jia Yi watched as Sal stopped in his tracks because of the Brothel Jarred walked up to. The Omegas at the door stopped greeting the passerbys in order to enthusiastically scurry towards Jarred. They clung to his muscular arms and looked to be praising him while welcoming him inside. It was the most expensive Brothel within the Red Light District. 

Sal collapsed against a wall as he watched his husband walk inside with a smirk to the Omegas that surrounded him. 

"Ohh! I think he's about to snap!"

Jia Yi's eyes widened as they both leaned forward at the strangeness that overcame the Beta. One minute he was devastated the next his mouth set in a purse before straightening. With steady feet he walked straight for the Brothel. He stepped inside as he disregarded the Omegas at the door. 

"Hurry! Pull up the feed from inside the building," Han Wu said excitedly.

Jia Yi had to crack into the main feed on the street and follow it back to a specific building. This took about two minutes and by the time the feed pulled up there was already insanity taking place. Sal shooting any of the Omegas he came across as he kicked open doors to rooms searching for Jarred. He'd already taken out four guards on his way through. One got a lucky shot in his upper chest and arm on the right side but the Beta kept walking. It was as though he couldn't feel pain. 

Jia Yi had to keep switching screens to follow the Beta through the Brothel. It seems that Jarred heard the commotion and ran out of the room he'd been within. Three Omegas that were half dressed ran out behind him as he took in the utter chaos in their surroundings. He saw Sal walking down the hallway and when the Beta finally saw his Husband he smiled. Jarred was disgusted and grimaced at the crazed Beta. 

Jia Yi and Han Wu couldn't hear what was being said but Sal's smile dropped off his face at whatever Jarred had said to him. Sal's eyes trailed over to the Omegas behind his Husband and glared with murderous rage. His hand begun to slowly raise to shoot at the three Omegas but Jarred moved at that time. As a powerful Alpha General there was a reason he had gotten his position. He suddenly appeared in front of Sal with his fist inside of the Beta's chest. 

His hand squeezed the heart within his grasp and Sal's hand dropped as he stared in astonishment at his Husband. He hadn't thought his Husband would kill him. Blood began to pour from his lips as he continued to stare into Jarred's eyes as the life began to bleed out of him. Sal collapsed to the floor as Jarred pulled his hand free and wiped the blood on his pants. 

"Well, that was anti-climatic. I thought for sure that there'd be a gun fight or something," Jia Yi said with a hint of a pout. 

"The love of his life just ripped his heart out. I'm pretty sure that was the most 'climatic' ending for the fucker who killed you, Lover," Han Wu answered as he nuzzled his face into the side of his Mate's neck.

"Want to go break in the new bed," Jia Yi asked. 

"Do you need even ask? I'd love to break in the new house: the walls, bathroom, kitchen, and closets can also be added to that list of what to break in," he answered with a growl to his voice. 

Yang Gui was out helping clean up the last of the Vrahqs that kept popping up on the planet since the Queen was taken out so they had the house all to themselves. 

"Let's get to it."

Jia Yi took off running to their room and laughter rang throughout the halls as Han Wu chased after him.

(I'll have to go back after the last chapter, which will be the next one which is an epilogue, and fix the sex chapter.. since .. you know? they have a knot being that they're Alphas.. Hella forgot that in the heat of the moment lmfao.)