Plane

SAINT ANDERSON

"Your gifts are home

"Your gifts are home." Gionni said as was cuddled on on of the many chairs on the plane. "Gifts? You didn't have to buy me anything you took me on vacation." I said and he just sucked his teeth.

"Shut up." He said before tossing his head back. Defeated I quickly fell asleep until I felt him shaking me.

"Come on where here." He said. Opening my eyes and stretching I followed him off the plane saying thank you to the pilot.

"Um Gionni this isn't the same airport we left from." I said looking confused and he just smirked. "Come one get in the car we gotta go." He said opening the door for me. Biting down on my lip I got into the passenger seat buckling my seat belt.

"I don't understand why I have to wear this dumb ass blind fold." I complained to Gionni as he guided me to where ever.

"SUPRISEEEE!" I heard them quickly took the blindfold off to see everyone here in a living room.

"Mommy mommy! We surprise you for your birthday!" Kristen shouted causing me to smile. "Thank you guys." I said

"Bitch you knew about all of this!" I said to Seven and she just smirked. "Oh and you knew too huh?" I asked Hillary and she shook her head. "Nah I came out my shoot and they all like you have a plane ticket to Orlando Florida courtesy of Dave East." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Bitch how was Jamaica? what ya did?" She asked and I just gave them that bitch look. "Spill it girl!" She said as we sat on the sofa.

"fucked on the plane there, fucked once we touched down, fucked in the shower, fucked outside, fucked on the yacht , fuck———"

"Wait wait you said a yacht? My bitch got money money!" Seven yelled causing me and Hillary to laugh.

"No but ya bitch good for you! You go glen coco, take all this dick, make him go crazy about that thang sis." She said causing me to shake my head.

"You annoying but thank you cause I know you the one who probably gave him the idea and picked out my clothes." I told her and she shook her head no.

"Nope everything was Gionni! I was shocked too." She said and I just turned my head looking at him as he played with the girls.

"Yup you got you a good one!" Hillary said.

"Ya coming to Magic Kingdom or staying here?" Gionni asked. "Negro I know you ain't think I flew out here to just stay in this fucking house." Seven said causing G to suck his teeth.

It was a yes or no question, thought ya might be tired." He said shrugging his shoulders. "No nigga we have two days no time to be tired." She said getting up.

"I'm going to change." I told them going to quickly change.

"It's hot as fuck out here." Seven complained. "Deadass." Jordan butted in.