Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?

CHAPTER THREE | CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR HER? 

  ♕  

I guided the boys to my room, and even though I said I'm not scared of them, I am now since they caught me spilling water on them.

I opened my bedroom door and they silently walked. Okay, I feel dirty for doing this. What kind of girl leads in six guys in her room? That's gross. I took in a deep breath-

I was already pulled into the room by a strong grip, I whimpered as Avery locked the door and Theo grinned. I feel like crying, but I'm obviously not giving them the satisfaction.

"Let me go, " I demanded. They chuckled all at once.

"You really think you can scare us, little Norah?" Theo asked in a deadly tone. I gulped and stared at him.

"Little Norah?" I asked and he exchanged looks with the others who just shrugged.

"Yeah, your little and your name is Norah, " he explained slowly. I rolled my eyes, and for some reason, once I did roll my eyes, his grip got tighter.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, " he said and this time I mentally rolled my eyes.

He finally let me go and I walked to my desk chair. West, Emmet and Elijah looked around my room, studying it with their eyes.

"You spilled our drinks on us, didn't you?" Avery asked suddenly crossing his arms, I pursed my lips and looked down at my lap.

"Maybe, " I mumbled. He scoffed and glared at me.

"Why the hell would you do that?" He asked and I looked back at him, and I got the courage to stand up and look at each and every one of them.

"I'm not scared of you. Any of you, "I said confidently and they smirked.

"You sure about that?" Cayden asked and nodded.

"Positive, " I said and he laughed and grabbed my wrist.

"Wow, you guys really like touching me, huh?" I taunted and he rolled his eyes but said nothing. He led me to the middle, so now I was crowded by all six of them.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked them cautiously. They smirked and Avery pushed me down on the bed.

"What do you think, sweetheart?" He whispered flirtatiously in my ear, then I noticed that my dad didn't tell them about him proposing to their mom.

He was now literally on top of me and before this could get any weirder, "Stop! My dad is proposing to your mom!"

He was about to kiss my neck until he heard that and stopped midway. He jumped off me and everyone exchanged looks.

"Holy crap!" Avery shouted and continuously wiped his mouth. I scurried to my bed frame.

"You guys were trying to friggin' rape me!" I screeched and they jumped from my voice.

"No, it's not like that! We didn't know!" Emmet explained and I felt so violated.

"What if I didn't say that, huh? What would you do?" I asked getting angry, Avery repeatedly ran his hand through his hair.

"Okay, okay! We're sorry!" West said and I rolled my eyes when all of a sudden Cayden widens his eyes.

"Wait, so if your dad is proposing to our mom and if she says yes then..." he trailed off and looked specifically at me.

"You're going to be our stepsister?" Avery finished and I snorted unladylike.

"Wow, you guys figured out how relations work, " I said clapping my hands sarcastically. They glared at me but I ignored it.