Chapter 22

Billie's POV

Via Instagram

Liked by finneasoconnell, itsjosiebitch and 1,405,822 otherswherearetheavocados fin and i just finished up a song for u guys

wherearetheavocados fin and i just finished up a song for u guys. be ready. coming soon.
View all 17,203 comments
billiesbitchhhh YES YES YES YES
itsjosiebitch the songs amazing y'all aint ready
theavocadosarehere so josie got a sneak peak?👀
fineasoconnell liked @itsjosiebitch comment!

"Did you really just follow Josie on Instagram bro?" I said as I turned to Finneas as we were chilling at home.

"I did. Is that not okay?" He gave me a weird look.

"It is. The fans are just on my ass about Josie and that didn't help at all." I sighed as I scrolled through my comments on my post.

"You know, you're going to have to come out some time."

"I know and I'm ready to. I just can't, you know that." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, but I think that maybe since you actually have something serious with someone now that you should try and talk to Mike about it."

"Woah dude, chill. Josie and I are not serious. We aren't dating or anything, just going with the flow for now." I looked up from my phone at him.

"Okay, but you have serious feelings for her." He raised a sly brow at me.

I gave him a denial face.

"Bil, I'm your big brother. I can tell when you really like someone. And I can tell you right now that you are seriously into her."

"Whatever." I tried to hide my blush.

I know he's right, I just won't admit it. Josie has me fucked up. I've never cared for someone as quickly and as deeply as I do for Josie. We had an immediate connection when we first met as well and you don't find that often.

The day I saw her at the airport I was immediately drawn to her for some reason, like the universe wanted us to meet. I've never had that happen before, but I'm sure glad it did with her.

I just don't want to move too fast with her and risk things getting fucked up.

"I'm just saying I think you should bring it up at our meeting today." He added.

Today we had a meeting to present when the party's over to my agent, Mike, and a few other people from my label.

I nodded as I took in his words. The thought of having that conversation today made my stomach turn.

"Next week?!" I gasped as I looked at Finneas with a huge smile.

"Yes, next week." Mike nodded.

"That's fucking awesome." I said happily.

My label just approved when the party's over for release. They want to do it next week which was much sooner than Finneas and I both planned. I'm ecstatic.