32 Things To Do In Your Own Yard

1. Do multiple cartwheels until you get dizzy!

2. Pretend to be teaching your imaginary friend how to do cartwheels.

3. Wave at every car that passes by!

4. Spazz dance randomly. Especially when people walk/drive past your house.

5. Take a garden hose nosel and pretend to be shooting imaginary ninjas with it.

6. Dance for no reason.

7. Collapse to your knees and cover your eyes, screaming as if the sun were burning you.

8. Climb a tree and pretend to be a bird!

9. Pole dance horribly on a street light. If you have siblings or a friend with you, have them pretend to throw money at you as you pathetically dance!

10. Wave at your neighbors constantly.

11. Pretend to mow the lawn with an invisible lawn mower. Stop suddenly and freak out, saying that you ran your imaginary friend's foot over!

12. Dance like Michael Jackson. If possible, play his music in the background for extra effect!

13. Pretend to be friends with all of the birds/squirrels/other animals.

14. Make a sign that says "Dogs peed here."

15. If it's raining, open your mouth to catch some drops. Then pretend to choke suddenly.

16. Suddenly begin singing your favorite song to a tree/animal.

17. Dance awkwardly. If someone asks you what you are doing, say that you are "Rain Dancing."

18. Pretend to have an argument with your imaginary friend in front of your neighbors!

19. Bark at dogs that are being walked.

20. Pretend that it is night time and that you are walking in the shadows.

21. Hang upside down on a tree branch and pretend to be a bat!

22. When you argue with your imaginary friend, pretend to speak in another language randomly.

23. Randomly fall down and yell, "MY LEG!"

24. As a car drives by, yell it's color as loud as you can.

25. Yell "Hammer Time!"

26. Take a broom and sweep the grass. Say that you are cleansing it of the nasty footprints made by insects and other animals.

27. When you're done, pretend to fly away on the broom.

28. Randomly slip and blame your imaginary friend for peeing on the grass!

29. Pretend you are in a band and a tree is the guitar and you two are sharing a guitar solo.

30. Put leaves in your hair/ on your clothes and tell people who walk by, "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!"

31. Throw your imaginary friend into the air and begin to freak out because they're flying away!

32. When you go back into your house, wave goodbye to every object surrounding your house!