Workin Me

Saint Anderson

"Look at her she just walking around here grilling!" Mela said causing all the stylist in the shop to start laughing

"Bitch I'll be grinning to if my man came and brought my lunch and laid down some quick dick." Richille one of the stylist said causing me to choke on the water I was sipping. That's exactly what just went down. G brought me some Spanish food and gave me some bomb ass goodbye dick being that him and Seven were about to fly to California for interviews and to record.

"That's not what happened and if it did it's not of your business." I told her rolling my eyes. I hated how these girls always felt the need to be in someone's business. I was not about to allow them to be in mine what do ever.

"You don't have to lie." She said smirking. "It's all in your walk girl." She said causing everyone in the shop to laugh but me. "It's alright Saint ignore her." Mela whispered to me. "Girl I ain't worried about her I just can't understand why these hoes so damn messy." I said and she just laughed.

"So have you found anyone to fill in the receptionist spot? I have no problem but I rather much focus on doing eyelashes." Mela said while batting her lashes and smiling.

"I have three girls coming in for an interview. I just been so busy." I told her and she nodded her head. "Girl I know I saw on the gram G and you all boo'd up in Jamaica. Goalsssss!" She said causing me to smile.

"Yasss hunty chillle my man surprised me and went all the way out." I said smiling. "That's good you deserve it!" She said. "Thanks boo." I told her while leaning on the receptionist desk.

Ding ding

The door went signaling someone's just walked in. "Hi I'm looking for Saint, I'm here for an interview." The person said to Mela. Taking a deep breath I turned around. "Hello I'm Saint, nice to meet you. Follow me." I said smiling at her as we walked to my office.

"Jayda Vaughn, before we continue I love your outfit! I've been meaning to order from them

"Jayda Vaughn, before we continue I love your outfit! I've been meaning to order from them." I told her and she did a little chuckle.

"Thanks, you should it's really comfortable they actually send me free stuff as long as I advertise them." She said and I looked at her impressed. "Really what's dope." I told her and she just smiled.