Slave of the Captain

(request of PrincessJada240)

People screaming, buildings were on fire. Varian and his crew of Pirates laughed as they stole and created chaos. Varian smirked watching this, unaware that his little slave watched from his cabin window. (Y/n) watched tearing, hating the screams of innocent people. She went to the door, jiggling it hoping for the chance to escape all this, only to find it locked. 

She then sighed as she moved to the seat in the window, looking out and watching everything. Crying for those people and rubbing the small bump on her stomach, she was heavy with child, but Varian didn't know yet. She heard the pirates climbing aboard the ship, and it jerking as they set sail. She cried as she looked at the shore becoming smaller in the distance.

The door began jiggling as she pulled her knees into her chest. Varian entered the room smirking.

"Hello my little slave." he smirked as he moved towards her. He pet her head and she whimpered a bit. He made a face, before pulling out a beautiful necklace. "Looky what I got for  you. A beautiful diamond necklace!" he said as if he was giving a dog a treat. He hung it around her neck an smiled at her. "there my little slave looks so pretty." he said running his fingers thru her hair.

She looked at him with sad eyes, making his face shift into irritated.

"Woman! Why are you always sad!? I give you jewels, clothing, the best pirates can steal, yet here you are crying again. What would make you stop crying?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Let me go..." she said looking at him. "I haven't seen my family or friends in 3 years. I wanna go home...." she whimpered and he looked at her.

"Sorry my slave, my dear (Y/n)...but I can't be without you. You're the only thing that brings me sanity." he said pulling her into his arms. "I can't be without you.." he said kissing her neck. she whimpered not wanting it. "You know I am craving my slave you know. I always do after a raid." he said pushing her to the bed and unbuttoning his shirt.

Once his shirt was off, he worked to remove the dress she wore. He smirked once she was nude before him, showing the tattoo he but on her arm. 'Property of Varian' in fancy letters and a rose around its lettering. He smirked licking her breasts, before sucking on her nip. 

She laid on the bed accepting every touch, even moaning at them. She knew if she didn't he wouldn't be happy. He smirked as he moved his hand lower, slowly fingering her and preparing her. She gasped moaning out a little more. He loved her sounds, loving how she submitted under his touch.

"Oh my beautiful slave, you have been a good girl haven't you?" Varian said in a low tone as he undid his pants. She blushed a bit, she would admit, she did love him but not this version of him. Her thoughts were interrupted as he thrusted into her. She moaned out loudly as he rubbed his hands on her hips. "all mine, all mine" he chanted before latching onto her neck, thrusting into her roughly and passionately.

She kept moaning out, as he left hickeys along her neck. She felt her body melt into his heat as her wrapped his arms around her waist, sitting her up in his lap, causing him to sink deeper inside. (y/n) moaned loudly as he looked at her with a smirk. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his hair knowing he loved it. He leaned up a little kissing her, licking her lips before slipping into her mouth.

(Y/n) began bouncing harder on Varians lap, before breaking the kiss. 

"I'm close! I'm close!!" she whined as he smirked. 

"Cum for me my slave" Varian said in that low seductive tone. She gasped cumming on him, throbbing around his length. He loved this, how tight, hot and wet. He thrusted a few more times before cumming inside, enough to leave a small bump where her womb would be or so he thought. She trembled a bit, holding on to him. He buried his nose in her hair, loving into her scent. 

After a few moments they were laying next to eachother, he was spooning her and holding her close

"You know one of these days, we will succeed in having a baby." he said still unaware. She made a sound. 

"i'm already pregnant...." she said almost scare to say it. Varian made a shocked face, especially when she moved his hand that was on her hip, onto her baby bump. Varian felt it, rubbing it lovingly. 

"my sweet little slave! Oh you made me so happy.." he said holding her tight.

"I'm glad you're happy." she said almost looking that of utter despair.

"Well I need to check on the boys, and tell them the good news. I'll be back with dinner my sweet slave. And because you have been such a good girl, I have decided something." He said happy.

"and what is that?" she asked as he covered her with the blanket.

"You will no longer be my slave." she sat up and looked at him with surprise. 

"really?" she asked trying not to get her hopes up.

"yes really, next time we go ashore. I'm making you my wife." Varian said smiling causing tears to stream from her eyes. "and we'll be together forever." he said with a wide grin, before kissing her forehead. "get some rest sweetheart." he said leaving the room, hearing her sob on the other side of the door.