Chapter 24

A/N: OMG IM SO FUCKING SORRY GUYS. I SAID I WAS GOING TO UPDATE SUNDAY BUT I WAS COMING HOME AND MY FLIGHT GOT DELYALED SMFH. IM REALLY SORRY GUYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME! Also I would like to say thank you for the ones who messaged asking if I was alright! special thank you to @DuaaQambar ! I love youu!

"Glad your liking my pancakes"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dropped my fork and slowly turned around. All I see is V standing there hands shoved in his pockets smirking at me.

"you-u made this-s?" I stuttered looking up at him.

"yup" he said popping the P. He sat in the chair next to me and looked at me.

"um thank you, its really good" I said while picking up my fork.

"no problem" he said while staring at me.

"can I help you with something?" I asked while glancing up at him.

"Nope continue eating your pancake" he said.

"oh okay" I said while shoving a fork full of pancake in my mouth.

I soon finished my breakfast and got up to go put the dishes away. I walked to the kitchen and put my dirty dishes in the sink. I washed my hands and the dishes and grabbed a towel to dry my hands. I walked back upstairs but before I could walk up the stairs I hear V.

"Have any plans for the day?"

I turned around confused

"Are you asking me?" I said pointing to myself.

"Well duh who else would I be asking?" he said while chuckling.

"right.. um no I don't have any" I said still confused as to why he was asking me.

"Great, lets go somewhere" he said causally.

"You want to go somewhere with me?" I said with confusion.

"Yeah want to come or not?" he said

"Yeah I'll come, let me get ready" I said softly.

He nodded his head, and I quickly walked upstairs.

I ran to my closet and picked out a marron-red plain colored shirt. I put my black bomber jacket on and threw on some black jeans. I brushed my hair and swept it to the side. I put on some colane,grabbed my wallet and phone and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs to see V, who had changed. He was wearing a black plain shirt tucked in his black jeans. Along with that he had a black jean jacket on top of his shirt and black shoes.

"Wow I like your all black outfit" I said looking at him

"Thanks I like your outfit too, you look good." he said while turning around to leave.

Blushing hard I quietly followed him out. We both got into his car and he started the car.

"Um where are we going?" I asked while looking at him.

"Were going to watch a movie" he said not taking his eyes of the road.

"Were also meeting some of my friends there too" He said while turning.

Nodding I turned my head out the window and watched the tress pass by.

---------------

"Were here" V said while unbuckling his seatbelt. I quickly followed and got out of the car. He locked his car and started walking towards the movie theater. I walked beside him and we entered the theater.

"V" someone said causing both of us to turn around.

All I see his Jungkook smiling and waving at V. V smiled back and walked towards him. I quietly followed behind him.

"V, its been so long since I saw you!" Jungkook said pulling him into a hug.

"I literally saw you the other day" V said while giving him a small hug.

"Oh shut up, Oh hey Jin I'm so happy you could come today" Jungkook said while pulling me into a tight hug.

"Haha hey Jungkook" I replied while hugging him back.

"Where are the others?" V asked while looking around.

"They all went to go buy food" Jungkook said.

"Who else came?" I asked softly.

"Suga, Jimin, and RM" Jungkook said.

"Wait Jimin?" I asked confused.

"Yeah he came with Suga. Since their together and shit." He said casually.

"Oh yeah.." I muttered.

Why didn't Jimin tell me? I thought to myself.

----------

andddddddd I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

make sure to follow me and comment.vote.share !!