📃: XCI

A glimpse of Jungkook's past

A glimpse of Jungkook's past. More details when this book ends, I will add special chapter of Jungkook POV.

🖋

Jungkook was sobbing alone. He got lost as the sun already getting lower and lower. The young man believed this going to be his death, he won't be able to find a way back to the village and finally ended up as a dinner for whatever wild animal that lived in the woods.

Jungkook was sniffing and dug his head under his knees. He flinched hard when he heard some noises coming from behind the bush.

A shiver runs to his spine. The negative thoughts he had been thinking a few moments earlier, apparently going to happen soon.

He didn't dare to lift his head and just kept chanting prayers.

"Jeon Jungkook?"  But instead of a hungry wild animal, Jungkook heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing here? The class group project going to start soon."
A head of small familiar girl popped out behind the door, surprising the sobbing young boy.

He was hiding inside the janitor room for a while. He didn't know that someone could actually find his favorite hideout.

He snapped his head toward his savior.

"Y-Y/N!" He reflexively jumpers toward the girl and hugging her tight.

The girl gasped by the sudden action, "L-let me go!" She pushed him away as Jungkook snorted his snots away.

"What are you doing here?! And oh my- are you crying?" Jungkook just cried even more.

"I was lost! I thought I'm going to die!" He cried as the girl stared at him in disbelieve.

(AAAA MY HEART. STAPH CRYING.)

She would be a lie if she said her heart didn't swell after seeing the boy crying his eyeballs out. Just like the old days, Jungkook may look strong from the outside, his body might be bulky full of muscles. But he was a cry baby deep down inside.