one

"jisung! wake up!"

"ugh!"

jisung's mother came into his room, letting sunshine hit her son directly in his face. making jisung flinch and turn around. " when is the babysitter coming? " jisung asked, clearly not amused. " 10 minutes , so you better get ready!" his mom said, walking out of the room.

the boy stood up, his hair standing out in every direction and eyes closed. he started to walk, not knowing in which direction his feet were about to bring him, he hoped to the bathroom. but instead, he walked against the wall and fell on his ass.

" fucking wall " jisung hissed and made his way to the bathroom, this time with his eyes opened.

" jisung he's here! " jisung groaned and went down the stairs. he was able to change into some jeans and a hoodie before the stranger arrived.

" minho this is my son jisung. " his mother formly said, pointing at her son as he walked into the living room.

" jisung this is minho. " jisung lazily waved, throwing himself onto the couch, legs up. his mother sighed, massaging her temples. " don't worry ma'am, i can handle this " 'minho' said and smiled at the frustrated woman in front of him. she smiled back. jisung made a face and shrugged.

" okay boys, i have to go now, jisung, please be normal for once. " with that, the woman left the two boys in the house.

when jisung was sure his mother left, he walked towards the door, completely ingnoring minho. but minho? he suddenly stood in front of the door, blocking jisung's way. "where do you think you're going?" "outside. now move." "no" minho sighed. "go to your room" "what?" "go.to.your.room." jisung groaned and did as he was told. "bullshit" he whispered, but to his luck minho heard it and he earned a flick on the forehead.

"what the fuck was that for?!" jisung yelled, earning another flick. "language."
the younger stormed off into his room, leaving minho behind.

minho was always a "demanding" person. when he knew something was wrong, he did something about it. he is good at taking care of people, but he never met someone as annoying as jisung.

minho made his way up to what seemed to be jisung's room. he knew something was fishy. and it was. jisung was in the middle of opening his window, only to jump out. the older removed jisung's hands from the window, closing and locking it.

"you asshole! stop that!" jisung hissed, annoying minho. "no. you're staying here wether you like it or not. i don't care." minho growled, flicked jisung's forehead and sat down on the floor in front of the window. "you're not my mom!" "but i'm your babysitter."

the arguing went on for several minutes, maybe an hour, until jisung groaned again, plugging his headphones in and throwing himself on his bed. minho also took his phone out, texting his friends.

jisung eyed minho, studying his features. he was good looking, but behaved like a bitch. why wouldn't he let him go out? why does he care anyway? just because of stupid money. these days people only care about money. jisung didn't want any money.

jisung laid down, staring at the ceiling and getting lost in his thoughts. minho noticed jisung staring at him, so he smiled. he didn't know why, but he did. the younger was cute, but he didn't know any discipline. that's why minho is here.

after some more minutes of silence, jisung fell asleep, hugging his blanket. minho saw that, stood up and walked in front of jisung. he looked cute while sleeping. just when minho was about to go back to his spot, someone grabbed his wrist. obviously jisung didn't know what he was doing, he's a heavy sleeper. but he opened his arms, telling minho that he wants to be hugged. he always did that in his sleep when he knew someone was there, no matter who, if he was awake, he would never hug minho.

minho tried to get out of the grip of the younger, but failed. so he gave in and laid down next to jisung, who rolled on top of minho, head on his chest. minho sighed, but he didn't complain, he liked hugs and cuddles anyway.

-------

L K I A F