Chapter 9

❤❤❤

I quickly popped the contraceptives in my mouth inside the elevator. I still feel sore from last night.

I quickly wore my mask and braced myself as I enter our dorm's passcode.

Just as the door opened, cameras came straight into my face.

"Unnie!" I called out.

"Oh, Ariahssi, we didn't know you were going to stay at your flat last night. I've already heated left overs for you to eat," she said.

"I haven't had enough sleep last night. We've worked overnight," I cautiously answered her remembering that cameras are infront of us.

"I'll just bring it up to you room then," she said somewhat getting my discomfort.

Jimin's POV

I suddenly sat on the bed as I hear my phone ringing loudly from the bedside table.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call looking around to find an empty space beside me. I frowned at the thought of me waking up alone instead of her still naked beside me.

"Yah! Jiminssi! Get your ass over here immediately!" Namjoon said on the other line.

"De," was all I said as I hang up.

I saw my clothes on the foot of the bed neatly folded, put them on and strolled out of the room.

"Miah?" I called out but their was no single trace of her.

I scratched my head in confusion and walked to the kitchen to drink water.

My phone pinged many times I had to open the messages I just received.

They were news about me and that JYP girl, fuck our photos have been leaked.

Worry suddenly came over me as I realize why Miah's not here.

"Shit! I hope not!" I raked my hand through my hair in worry.

I rang her phone once, twice, thrice and on the fourth ring she picked up.

"Miah, where are you?" I asked.

"Dorm," she answered, her voice hoarse.

"Why did you left?" I asked crossing my fingers.

"I get it Jimin, you just wanted me in bed last night. You don't have to act like you care. Last night was amazing,"

What? No, no, no.

"Miahssi, no let me explain,"

"You don't have to Jimin, I'm okay. Just continue to live your life the way you wanted it to. Just forget about last night. Bye," she said hanging up.

I tried calling her again but she turned off her phone already.

Fuck! She saw those news about me. I knew I shouldn't have done that. I just screwed everything again!