month seven - Christmas -part one

Tom POV
Why this day..... I am to pregnant to burn down the tree... "Tord..." I said. "Yeah?" He said looking at me. "Burn the tree for me please" I said. "No!" He yelled. "If you don't I'm gonna divorce you" I said jokingly. Tord took it seriously and started crying. "No Tord I wasn't actually gonna divorce you!" I said putting my hand on his cheek. "I can't lose you.... I can't lose the baby..." he said as I wiped his tears. "You won't lose me or the baby" I said pulling him into a hug. We've been living with Edd and Matt cuz Tord has been working a lot and he's scared to leave me alone. I told him I'd be fine but he gets paranoid easily. Me losing balance and falling, almost landing on my stomach, if Tord wasn't there to catch me.... I don't even wanna know what would've happened.... he's always there to protect me... I love him...

Edd POV
I'm so happy to have Tom and Tord here! And guess what, me and Tom are pregnant buddies! I'm having a baby with Matt, but, it's really hard being pregnant with a vampire baby. It hurts and it takes a lot of blood so I pass out a lot, doesn't help that my bedroom is upstairs. Matt's been helping tho. I'm two months pregnant so far. Anyways, Tords been paying us back for letting them live here by cooking some of his moms old recipes, their delicious, he says a few of them are supposed to have alcohol but he won't cook them because of Tom and me. He doesn't mind tho. I'm standing on Zantas grave, I feel a hand in my foot, I look down, see a green hand. "AHH!!" I screamed and fell back. Matt ran over and helped me up "are you ok?" He said. I nodded and looked at the grave, Zanta was standing there. I held onto Matt, I was always scared of him. Tord attacked Zanta "why do you still exist!?" He said as he pulled off his skull. "Why did you think that would work? I'm already dead." Zanta said. Tord threw his head out the window, with the rest of his body and shut it, he also locked the cat door so he wouldn't come back in. Finally he's gone, or at least out of the house.

Tord POV
the annoyance is gone, finally. I looked at Tom, he was drinking Smirnoff..... "TOM!!!" I yelled. He must have realized his mistake cuz he immediately dropped the bottle and cupped is hands around his nose and mouth, he started crying. We all stared at him, Edd and Matt in shock, me in horror.... are our babies gone..... Tom cried... I just stood there.... trying to figure out what to do.... what do I do....