Civil War

Disclaimer: I can only watch movie clips online, so the words won't be EXACT, but I have seen civil war a lot, so I remember the bases of what people say.

'Body armour, AR-15. I make 7
hostiles.'
Sam nods, and dives down from our spot. He kicks the two men in the chest, and one falls powerless to the floor. The other still fights, and Sam gets out his two pistols and shoots. They fall off the bridge like a rag doll.

'I make five.'

He says, standing still. Wanda grabs me by the waist, as she boosts over the bridge.

Shielding us, a man begins to shoot ruthlessly. Shooting his leg, he lands on one knee, as Wanda picks him up.

'Sam!'

She calls, and just on cue Sam barrels down from the bridge, and hits the man with his wing.

'Four. Rumlow's on the fourth floor.'

'Wanda, just like we practiced.'

'What about the gas?'

'Get it out.'

Steve starts a sprint, as Wanda flies him in to the window.
Men start to come from the countless cars. As Sam shields Wanda, I run to behind each car, flipping and spinning around the shocked men. As I floor one, Sam calls.

'Sending a missile.'

Backing away, a huge rocket cascades in to the ground.
'Nice job.'

I comment, putting my guns back in my holsters. He shrugs modestly, but grins smugly.

'Rumlow has a biological weapon.'

Steve confirms over the intercom. Natasha immediately replies.

'I'm on it.'

Sam prepares to fly again and heads back, as Wanda turns to me.
'Ready for a fight, y/n?'
A huge explosion rings out, and Steve calls out, sounding hurt.
'Sam, he's in an AFB heading north.'
'I'm always ready.'

Wanda and I started sprinting to the fight, as Sam announces.
'There's four of them, they're splitting up.'
Still not stopping, we reach the edge of the market.
'I've got the two on the left.' Natasha called.
'Wanda, we've got to evacuate civilians.' She nodded, as we started to clear the area. A small sized explosion comes from the near end of the market.
'That's Steve.' She called, as we started to run again.

Peaking in to our view, we saw Steve holding the now mask less terrorist. Racing forward to help, he started to explode. Wanda caught him, holding the fireball from bursting. She couldn't hold it, as it went soaring. I attempt to hold it back, when I have to let it go, and the scorching ball erupts.
In to a building.
'Shit...' I whispered over the intercom. Wanda stumbles back, her hand over her mouth. Flames roared from the building, as Steve grimaced.
'S-Sam... we need Fire And Rescue, on the south side of the building.'
Through boiling tears, I staggered over to Wanda. Hugging her tightly, she shakily hugs back.
'It's okay...' I hushed, as she sobbed in to my small shoulder.

That day sides were taken and cracks were made in the Avengers.