On one fartful day

On one fateful Tododeku day,Midoriya asked Todoroki a very important question through life and death.

"Todoroki-kun...",Midoriya asked him with a shy flutter of his eyes.

"Yes,Midoriya",answered Todoroki monotonously.

The sun sank down the horizon beatifully,painting the sky with a plethora of orange,red and pink.A true romantic vibe settled around them.

"How..." The wide eyed greenette stuttered "How did you meet [Name]",He said in the most innocent tone ever

And just like that,the romantic vibe shattered

"Oh quite simple actually",The bi-coloured teen closed his eyes seemingly having a dramatic flashback.

"You will be waiting inside this room with Aizawa's child.They are already a hero in training so I expect you to pick up some tips from them,"Endeavor's voice boomed.

Todoroki sat across from the teen who had their eyes glued to the laptop in front of them with a book that had a big sticker covering part of the title.He peered at the book curiously,wondering why a book would need a sticker only to realise it did not completely cover the word.It read "Hacking for dummies"

He wonders if he is stuck in a room with a villain-to-be

Suddenly his chair was pushed forward with his head slaming on to the table.With a barely audible 'ow' he turned his head to see the person who was sat in front of him now standing behind him with a curious yet crazy look in their eyes.

He questions if their quirk is teleportation.

"You like my book,mate?"

He stayed quiet looking at them as if they were crazy.

Well he wasn't wrong.

"You mute or something"

Their hand on his right shoulder went flying.

"Holy shit,that was cold!"

They looked at him quizzically while their right hand intensely flapped around to get rid of the cold sensation.

"Is your quirk half-cold half- hot or something",they questioned "Cause it's kiinda obvious with the hair and all"

Todoroki looked at them with an irritated and deadpan gaze.He had readjusted his position so that he was not sandwiched between the table and the weird(his words) person.

"Yes..,"he mumbled.

'The more you know' meme started playing from their laptop.His gaze shifted from the teen to the laptop with a confused expression.

"Ah, that's The More You Know meme"

"Meme...?"

"Oh no you're uneducated,"They facepalmed with an exasperated sigh.

"I'm educated in school"

"Even worse..." They held their head between their hands."Come here and let 'Superior Idiot of Japan' teach you," They went back to their seat,dragging him along with them (keep in mind that he's still in his seat while they were doing this).

"The more you know then..." Todoroki thought while sweating at the title they gave themselve.

"And just like that, they spent the next 2 years, trying to 'educate' me with memes and vines" Todoroki said when the flashback ended.

"Is that so...,"He slowly shifted his gaze in a scared manner.He caught sight of an adorable dog approaching them with its tounge hanging out.

Midoriya tugged on Todoroki's sleeve and pointed to the dog that had stopped in front of them.They both approached the dog and started petting the adorable canine.

A small whistle sounded from the bushes and the dog turned around.It showcased its behind to the two and farted right in their faces.Todoroki and Midoriya fell back and proceeded to cough out of surprised and disgust.

Guess what

They had inhaled the fart when they fell back.

The dog ran to the bush where the whistle came from znd out came Bakugou in all his glory.Spoiling his dog with treats and pats while cackling at the two who were halfway dying.

Another fart sound could be heard from another bush.The trio's faces cringed from the stench and the three of them ran away from the park and into the city.

[Name] was the one in the bush.

And they are laughing with all of their sleep deprived will

------

I am so sorry for not updating both books for a long time.End year exams hath died and I am dying along with all my teacher's motivation to teach.

Aight sup fuckers this is Pk suffering on this person's fucking keyboard.
Lemme confirm that I
Motherfucking Dat_fangirl131 am the shitty co-author of this fucking book.
Yeet