7

The sounds of night pierced my ears as I laid in bed. The cicadas cried and the crickets and owls sang their out of sync tune. It was a beautiful summer night and my windows were wide open to let the cool breeze in. I was in a tank top and shorts and it was currently eleven o'clock at night. Everyone was asleep, but me. I was too busy hoping and waiting for the pool boy to follow through with his promise. What would this promise entail? My hopes are a lot less clothing involved. I looked out my open balcony door and I watched my white curtains blow in the moonlit room. The calming sight almost put me to sleep right then and there. I never usually stay up past ten so I was struggling to stay awake. Maybe he wouldn't come.

The feeling of his hand on my thigh at dinner could still be felt. His soft fingers grazing the sensitive skin making me a fidgeting mess. That was cruel. Such a tease he is. I bit my lip as I laid sprawled out on my messy white comforter. Maybe I'll have to be a bad girl and be a little tease myself to get what I want. I couldn't possibly be as discreet as him. I'd defiantly get caught knowing my luck.

I don't know what has gotten into me. I have never thought about any of these things before, being a tease, a bad girl, wanting to be spanked? Who was I!? I just met the man, but he excites me to no end. What would sex be like? God knows he won't be gentle. There doesn't seem to be a gentle bone in that mans body and that was easy to see. He just screamed dominance and control.

The creak of my balcony door made me look over to see the man himself, William Arteaga. I immediately sat up and leaned back on my elbows. Did he really just climb a tree to get up to my room? That was probably for the best because Olivia and Margret were light sleepers and would most defiantly hear the back door opening.

"You're up?" He said with a devilish smirk on his sun kissed face. Of course I was up. This man promised a reward and I was waiting to collect. I stayed quiet as he walked over to me still in his attire from dinner. I felt the dip in the bed as his knee pressed into the mattress and my heart beat picked up as he leaned his body forward over mine. My elbows gave out and I laid flat on my back under him. I was breathless as he hovered over me with wild eyes that held so much excitement it made me need him more. "I assume you are waiting for your reward for being...such...a good...little girl," He drew out the words in a low seductive tone as he watched his hand glide up the side of my body. His eyes flicking to mine frequently to gauge my reaction. Could he not see how much I wanted this?

His lustful words hit me and my lips pursed into a firm line. I was not a little girl! Why does he insist on calling me that? With all the strength I could muster I flipped him on his back and I straddled his lap. His surprise was evident as I held his wrists down above his head. If he wasn't caught by surprise this would have definitely not worked due to his large size. Considering I'm still able to hold him down meant he was curious as to what my next move was. Which I wasn't sure myself.

"The promise was I would get rewarded if I was a good girl," I began as I lower down till our chest were touching. The contact made me bite my lip when I felt his bulge as our crotches touched. " I assumed that request meant you would be on your best behavior too," I purred and his eyes were still wide in shock. Like a woman has never dared taken charge with him before. "So does that mean you are gonna get punished...bad boy?" I asked innocently as I sat up and all my weight pressed into his cock that was begging to be released. He quickly licked his lips as he watched me. I held his wrists down as I slowly rolled my hips against his and his eyes yearned to flutter close, but he kept his composure.

"I've been punished enough," He said and I could hear the restraint in his voice and I raised an eyebrow at him willing him to elaborate, "Watching you everyday strutting around in a bikini that couldn't even cover your whole ass was torture. Not being able to keep my eyes away when you would sunbath topless on your balcony was torture. You're beautiful back exposed for the whole world to see was torture. Nice tattoo by the way." I gasped and my grip dropped from his wrists as I sat up and his hands didn't hesitate to move and grab my hips to keep me still as he spoke. No one knew about my tattoo, but Jamie and Jack. It was a drunken night that we all thought it would be a great idea to go get tattoos. I got a tattoo under my breast. it was a rose still on its stem that curved with the mound of my breast. Jamie got a tiger on her thigh and jack got a smiley face on his ass. We were very drunk. My mother would have a heart attack if she knew I marked my body permanently. "You've had your fun, sweetheart," He said as he flipped me onto my back and now he was pressed firmly between my legs,"Now it's my turn," I was breathless and I could only stare up at him in shock.