All lives matter

"Systemic racism is something that diminishes all of us. Of course, it's worst effects are for its victims, but our entire country is held back through the inequality and the mistrust that it creates."
-Pete Buttigieg.

"Racism is man's gravest threat to man. The maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason."
-Abraham Joshua Herschel.

"Let practice motivation and love, not discrimination and hate."
-Zendaya.

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing writers, Wattpad Jenivalwrites MiracleAguiyi RuthieBalo Lucid_dreamer_girl phaylen rebeccauye Diana_Simpson

___________

___________

Hey beautiful people, y'all must have been wondering where the hell I was and why I haven't updated in a month.

Here comes the answer, I was busy writing important external exams that can make or mar a person's life. Not mine though.

After the completion of my exam which was around last week, I took up my pen and book and was ready to write, but lost inspiration. Nothing was coming to my head. I did all I could but still nothing.

Then I fell ill. I didn't stop thinking about Wattpad. I kept racking and ransacking my brain till I came up with an idea. I'm writing this from my sickbed even though I'm beginning to recuperate, so, I hope you pardon my negligence and lagging.

So, the good news is this, before my break on Wattpad, this book was at 6k reads and now that I have returned it is above 10k reads. You all deserve a brand new Ferrari each but I'm just a poor teenage girl trying to get into school...