Wanted.

Delfy POV---

I'm currently staying at a cheap motel. I'm paying with the money I was able to bring, but I might run out if money in about 2 weeks. I have to pay for breakfast, a small lunch and dinner everyday. Not just that, but I also have to pay for every night I have to stay at the motel. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out of money.

Gabriel has been offering me to stay at his place until I decide to go back. I don't want to take advantage of him though. And I don't know when I'm going back. I was going to go back 1 week ago, but right at that moment, I felt a pain.

Blaine hasn't marked me, which means I don't feel the full pain. But when your mate has sex with another person, you can feel the pain it is inflicting in you. It's way worse when your completely mated though. So I just went back to the motel, and I have been here for 2 months.

I tried contacting Ruby but my dad increased border patrol so I can't get in. And when I snuck into the house, I stupidly forgot to bring my charger along with my phone. So I'm basically broke and phone-less. Also, Stanley kept blowing up my phone yesterday ( when it still had charge.)

He said that my parents sent him to Blood Hound so he could keep giving me lessons. But when they told him that I ran away, he told my parents and now my dad is angry and they are searching for me. I just have to hide my face and my mind my own business when I'm in the streets. I can't risk getting caught. My dad will legit kill me.

********

I finished paying for my lunch and got out of my booth. I then walked out the door, and across the street back to the motel.

I waved to the lady who was at the front desk, she gave me a worried look but waved back. She was the owner of the motel. After her husband died, she took over and now here she is. Managing a motel that only gets 2 people a night.

This is what my life has come to. Bingo nights with old lady's every Thursday, and talking about my problems to the waitress at the diner.

I walked up the old, creaking stairs to my room. I stuffed my hand in my back pocket and fished around for the key. When my fingers made contact with the cold metal, I grabbed it and jammed it into the hole. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. " Well, we'll look who we got here. If it isn't my own daughter!" He spat.

I flinched and cursed in my head. Of course, I should've known he would've found me. He snapped his fingers and his men walked out of the room. " Delfy Reynolds. Tell me what got into you!?!"

" I couldn't stay there any more dad! I mean, I didn't like the guy but the least he could do is have some respect for me. I'm not gonna live with some pig."

" Well too bad. I will not let you ruin this for me! You will go back there, even if I have to forcefully drag your there." His eyes darkened and he bared his teeth at me. This is not the man I used to know and love. He's turned into a monster. He's getting just a as evil as pigface himself.

" What happened you you dad?" My voice cracked at the last word and tears rolled down my face. His face softened in realization. He stepped towards me with his arms open but I stepped back. " Don't touch me."

" Honey I am so so sorry, please forgive me." He begged. I shook my head and wiped my tears. " I don't want to go back there. I wanna go home. I want to see my friends, dad. Don't you get it!?!? This will never work out!" I began bawling again. Who knew in just a couple of months I would turn into one of those sappy over-emotional girls from the movies. " Please pancake. Do it for me? The pack has been more safe with the alliance of your mates pack." He used his old nickname for me, but not even that would help me forgive him.