chapter two - life is playing tricks on me, isn't it?

" You should come see the fountain, it's like..... Awesome!!" I laughed over the phone as I was packing up Louie and I's luggages.

" I see Cody, your explanation tells it all"

  Cody was Dylan and Megan's baby cousin.

  Yeah, I called him Dylan.

  I decided to because it began to feel odd regarding him with his second name that people hardly knew.

Back to Cody.

Cody was five or six years, I can't really remember, but all i know is he's related to Megan's mom so now he's related to them.

   After two months of moving to Bridgewaters, Megan's mom and Dylan's dad sealed the deal and got married so they all went back to Los Alamos, leaving I and Megan's grandma.

  " But you haven't seen it, did I mention the decorations? Its like they're celebrating something everyday!"

  Well at this point Megan called in and after talking for a while Cody decided it was nice to tell me about a visit to another cousin's house.

" Really? They must be rich " I commented in as i balanced the phone between my shoulder and my cheek to fold a pair of Louisa's Polo's.

" I swear-" He started when i heard Megan's mom mumble at the background.

'You what!?'

"I am being undeniably honest with you, they're loaded"

    I laughed at his choice of words after the correction but he's a kid either way.

" Well Cody you gotta work hard to get money like that " Knowing the kids fascination was a new inspiration.

" I will! Goodnight Aunt Jules! I need to sleep, you know boring school tomorrow " He groaned at the end and I heard Megan's mom speak up again.

'You need to learn to love school!"

  Laughing again I bade him a good night and ended the call.

  Louie was all tucked up and crouched in a ball form as she slept nearly toward the end of the bed.

    I guess the excitement for a new town got the best of her. When I told her about it on our way home, the discussion went thus.

'Baby, there's something I need to tell you'

'Okay?'

'We're going to New York tomorrow'

*DRAMATIC PAUSE*

'muahahahaha'

  Then she explained how she's gonna prove to a Veronica that she's a world tourist.

   And I was duly shocked.

But it's rather time to go to bed, noticing the time was twelve fifteen. I hopped into bed to prepare for my afternoon flight tomorrow.

(((((((((((((((+++)))))))))))))))

   " Mummy!!! They're here!!" Now it was time for her to wait for me.

  She grabbed her little trolley bag and the passenger bag as she ran out of the room down the stairs.

  Someone got enough sleep.

I picked the remaining two boxes and went after her lead.

  I arrived at the bottom of the steps to receive a shock of the minute.