(S3) chapter 7

In the morning at the hyoudou mansion.

Everyone is preparing to leave to the underworld by train, rias is looking at everyone.

Rias: Alright everyone let's go. Said with a smile.

Then they teleport to a train station and they see a train with the gremory symbol.

Issei: So that train will take us to the underworld?. Said with a confused look.

She nodded.

Rias: Yes. Said with a smile.

Then azazel showed up.

Azazel: Hello everyone. Said with a smirk.

Then everyone looks at him.

Then azazel looks at (y/n) and gave a perverted grin.

Azazel: So how was your week, blue dragon emperor?. Said with a perverted grin.

He narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Y/N: None of your business pervy sage. Said with a serious look.

He made an anime fall.

Azazel: Still calling me that. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: Yep and where we're you I had a feeling that you show up and made a comment of me from my week in heat. Said with a serious look.

Then azazel gave an annoying look.

Azazel: Well I was about to, but. Said with a annoyed look.

Flashback the day before (y/n) heat cycle starts.

Azazel in his office doing his work and saw the time.

Azazel: Well better head to the new hyoudou mansion. Said with a smile.

When he got to the door he tried to open it but couldn't.

Azazel: What the hell?. Said with a surprised look.

He tried even harder and then banged at the door so anyone can hear him.

Azazel: Can anyone hear me I think this door is stuck. Said with a annoyed look.

Then there was no response and before he could say anything.

Red: They can't hear you azazel. Said out of nowhere.

Then he appeared behind him and azazel looks at him with a serious look.

Azazel: Why are you here?. Said with a serious look.

Red: You will be staying in your office for a week. Said with a serious look.

Azazel widen his eyes with a horror look.

Azazel: WHY!?. Yelled.

Red: Because I will not let you bother my son this week because his heat cycle will start tomorrow. Said with a serious look.

That got azazel surprised and made a perverted grin.

Azazel: So your boy in heat and why I will stay in my office?. Said that last part with a confused look.

Red: Because you will corrupt my son with your perverted ideas and I will not allow that, plus if my wife was alive she literally beat you into a bloody pulp for corrupting him. Said with a serious look.