- n i n e t e e n -

"How many times do I have to tell you, Even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move
You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you."
- John Legend
(All of Me)

***SEXUAL CONTENT***

DECLAN STONE
[September 13th, 2020]

I yawned, stretching my tense limbs before I caught sight of Kai's face and a smile worked its way onto my face. He was sleeping peacefully, his nose scrunching up ever so often which was the cutest thing I'd ever seen before.

I don't know what I'd done to get such a beautiful mate but I was thankful to the moon goddess that he was in my life because I couldn't imagine where I'd be without him.

Emotions like this was a rarity for me to feel but Kai was always able to evoke sides of me I wanted to bury down and conceal. He was truly one of a kind.

Pulling him closer by his waist, my eyes capture his face and every beautiful crevice there is. His lips were parted slightly and I couldn't help but run my thumb over his bottom lip, my mind going back to last night when his mouth was wrapped around me. My member twitched and I swallowed.

No, Declan.

It wasn't my fault that I was so sexual, I couldn't help where my mind decided to wander. My member also decided to get hard on its own most times, especially when I was with Kai because I was never able to fucking hold myself back. I try, I do, but I fail so I just say fuck it and let myself give him pleasure in more ways than one.

Kai stirred and my attention went back to him. I pulled the shirt he was wearing by the collar, that was mine, down a little and the pure happiness on my face was immeasurable.

It was my mark on him.

It was black and very tattoo looking but it was, 'my heart is yours,' written in Arabic and underneath were the same words but written in French. My heart swelled. I was half Arabic, half French so seeing his mark that held a meaning so great made me feel like I was on top of the world. That was so cheesy but I couldn't help it, I'd never felt like this before.

I was becoming disgustingly mushy and it was all because of Kai Coachman, a boy I'd never thought would accept me.

His eyes fluttered open and a tired grin spread across his face. My heart was doing summersaults inside as I leaned close to him and kissed him. Of course there was his morning breath but I was too indulged in this overzealous feeling to care about it.

He pulled away, groaning, his voice cracking slightly.

"Ew, morning breath," he said but he was smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"You have my mark, cub," I whispered, leaning close to his neck.

I pressed my lips softly against the tender mark and the shiver that racked through him as well as the breathless groan that left his lips made me admittedly hard.

Declan, control yourself.

He disconnected my hands off his waist and slid off the bed, hissing at the pain in his ass, but continued to head into the bathroom. I smirked to myself knowing five rounds really took a toll on him but I really couldn't help myself. I haven't gotten any in two years so of course my wolf and I went a little bit crazy.