Chapter 14 - (Filer)

"Katherine."

"Katherine!"

I looked to see my father standing beside the grill with smile on his face. "Finally I have your attention. I wanted to know what you wanted a hotdog or a hamburger?"

"Uhm, sorry I was just..uhm, I will take a hamburger." I said unsure.

"Dad, she's always in her fantasy world." I look to see Rebecca take a seat beside me smiling at me then she pulled out her phone.

"Hey, no phones at the table." I look to see my mom take the phone from Rebecca.

"Jacob, time to eat!" My dad shouted. Jacob came through the back door with his arm wrapped around Gina.

"It's about time-" Jacob stopped mid sentence and looked toward the sky with fear in his eyes. I looked around the table and notice everyone looking up with fear in their eyes. I look up to see a giant spaceship and then I looked to my family again to see them gone. I began to panic.

"Mom! Dad!" I called out. I then ran into the house into my house into the living room. Where I saw Demos sitting on the couch with an evil smirk on his face.

"Didn't I tell you that you humans are beneath us. This is no longer your world, it never was." Then Demos stood up his eyes were demonic red with a sinister look on his face. He began to walk closer and closer to me until he was close in front of me. "Let me show you who you belong to." His teeth became larger then he lunge for me.

"AARRGHH!" I screamed and looked around the room.

"Katherine are you okay?" I turned to see Bethany giving me a worried look.

"Yeah, how long have been out?" I asked. I tried to sit up but I was still tied to the bed.

"Since yesterday."

"What? I been out the whole day?" I asked shocked. She nodded. "What time is it?"

"12:30pm"

"What have I missed since I was out?"

"Well nothing much just the talk of the Winter Moon Ceremony."

"Oh. Have you ever been to one?"

She shrugged. "Yes, but just to serve. Most of us humans are  scared to be there when the event comes because they are a afraid of having a mate."

"I can understand why."

"Yeah, I heard during the first annual Winter Moon Ceremony, since they been here, a girl was claimed and raped by her mate."

"Really?"

"Yeah, lycans especially males, get real possessive during the winter moon." She paused for a moment. "Anyway, let me get Master Demos." She turned to leave, but I stopped her.

"Wait could you untie me, please?"

Bethany had the look of fear and quickly shook her head 'no'. "I-I can't Master will kill me."

"Please I have been tied up for about two days and I have to pee now." Bethany quickly shook her head. I gave her a pleading look. Bethany gave me a nervous look and sighed. "I-Fine, but we have to make it fast." She ran to the door and opened it and looked side to side. Then ran back in the room and untied the ropes around me with a little struggle since they were tied so tight. As soon as the ropes fell I got up out of bed and quickly made my way to the bathroom.

"I will look out for Master." Bethany said as she ran toward my bedroom door.

I quickly went in the restroom and did my business. Once I was done I stood at the sink to wash my hands and then I looked up at the mirror. I noticed that my clothes had been changed. Then I remembered I was bitten by Demos. I slowly pulled my shirt down where I saw the scar of where I was bitten. My beautiful brown skin ruined. I felt anger boil up inside of me. I snapped out of it when I heard rapid knocking on my door.

"Hurry up, Katherine. I heard someone coming this way. I think it's Demos." Bethany said in a frantic voice. I quickly pulled my shirt up and opened the bathroom door. "Quickly we have to get you tied up again." I laid on the bed as Bethany began to tie me.

"Not so tight." She sighed and nodded her head then she began to tie my wrist. Bethany was now tying my ankles when we heard someone outside of my door. "Hurry." I whispered. Then the door knob began to turn and Bethany backed away from me as soon as the door opened.

Demos walked in the room with a bowl and spoon in his hand and a bottle of water under his arm. He looked at me and then at Bethany. "Get Out!" He ordered. Bethany literally ran out of the room and shut the door behind her.

I felt a little nervous with it being just me and Demos in the room and with him just staring at me. "Your awake." He said as he walked over to me and sat down on the bed beside me. He sat the bowl and water down on the nightstand and reached over to my shoulder and pulled the shirt down some and traced his fingers over my bite mark. "Now others will know you belong to me."

"B-by a bite mark?" I hesitantly asked.

Demos picked up the bowl and spoon. "Yes because as soon as I bit you our scents mixed together. Mines being a little stronger." 'Great, now I smell like him. His natural scent better smell good.' I thought.

"Here eat this." Demos put the spoon toward my mouth. I was hesitant. Demos rolled his eyes. "I didn't put anything in it. See." Demos took the spoon and put it in his mouth. Then he took it out and got some more and put it toward my mouth.

"Uhm, I-I'm not hun-" I was cut off when Demos put the spoon in my mouth. When he put the spoon in my mouth I could taste and tell it was spaghetti O's. It was good, but it made not want it so much when he put it in his mouth.

After feeding me and giving me water. He sat the bowl and water bottle down and turned to look at me. He then took his hand and caressed the side of my face. "There is an event coming up called the Winter Moon Ceremony. Have you heard of it?" I nodded my head. "Speak." Demos commanded.

"Y-Yes." Demos nodded in satisfaction.

"Well many guest will be here in a few days from now and there will be a few unmated males." Demos eyes went a little red with the mention of other males. "I want you to be on your best behavior and stay where I can see you. Don't try to run off you, remember your tracker. If anyone tries anything someone might not live to see the next day." Demos voice changed a little eerie. His eyes still a little red.

"I-I will be on my bested behavior." Demos had seemed to calm down when he heard my voice and his eyes changed back to his normal color.

"I know you will." Demos looked at me for a few moments and then leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised. The kiss was soft, but a little rough. Demos pulled away with a smirk on his face. I on the other hand still had a shock look on my face. We just sat there looking at each other until there was a loud knock on the door. Demos growled and had a look of annoyance on his face.

"ENTER!" Demos ordered without looking away from me.

"M-Master?" I look to see the guy from the auction event. I rarely see him around, only when it involves Demos in some way.

"What?!" Demos asked standing up and looking toward him. The man had a look of fear in his eyes when he saw me tied up. I was embarrassed to be seen this way. Demos turned to look at me and then looked at him. "Don't look at my mate." Demos growled. The man looked toward Demos and shook a little in fear.

"Uhm, Y-Yes M-Master. S-Sorry Master." The man said with his head down.

"Well, what is it?" Demos asked impatiently.

"Uhm, X-Xerous is here, M-Master." The man announced fearfully. Demos eyes went red and a snarl came out of his mouth.

I would not want to be this Xerous right now.