The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 4

The next day Devie was sucking my cock while I was on the phone and the contrast between the pleasure's of my pet's mouth and the annoyance of the man I was on the phone with was driving me insane.

"Mhm, yeah, look I gotta go, k bye," I hung up and face fucked Devie.

After I came he licked me clean and smiled up at me, "Should I start again, Master?"

"No, I think four times is enough for now,"

"M-Master...?" Devie asked, "What is the punishment for disobeying?"

"A spanking, why?" I replied.

He stood up and laid over my desk, ass in the air, "Can I be your naughty boy tonight?"

I could sense his nervousness, which is strange because usually Devie is very confident when it comes to sex. I raised a brow at him.

"Devyn," I said in a warning tone, "Did you disobey me?"

"No, i-it's not that, I-I...I want you to spank me..." The lust was obvious in his voice.

As I was thinking the idea over he suddenly stood up, "I-I didn't mean to bother you M-Master, I-I'm s-sorry, it won't h-happen again,"

As he was walking away I grabbed his arm, "Who gave you permission to leave?"

I pulled him onto my lap, letting him feel my hard on, "No one, M-Master,"

"Bend over my desk, it looks sexy," I growled seductively.

"Yes Master," He moaned, doing as I said and arching his back to give me a perfect view of his fine ass.

I gave said ass a smack, "You want me to spank you, sweetheart?"

Devie was surprisingly very riled up by just once smack, "Yes Master! P-please! Spank me!"

And then it hit me; my little Devie was a sadist. I gave his ass a hard smack and heard him moan out loudly, I picked him up and laid him over my legs, spanking him and telling him dirty things about how he was a naughty boy and that he needed to be punished, and HE. LOVED. IT. I'd never seen Devie so horny before, at least not without my dick inside him.

I even let him cum AGAIN tonight! Was I getting soft? It was probably just because we'd never done anything like this before. It was pretty sexy watching Devie moan and beg bent over my knees like this, his ass a bright red in contrast with his porcelain skin. Never the less, I can't allow him to get spoiled.

"Devie you've been cuming too much lately, you're not allowed to cum for a week, understand?"

"If I do will you punish me?"

"Not in a way you would like Dev, now go to sleep,"

"Mkay..." He mumbled, leaning against me and drifting off to sleep.

I brought Devie up to my room and tucked him in before going back to my office and ordering some things for him.

AN: VOTE IF YOU LOVE BDSM!!!!!!