17

"right then, you, let's go do something fun with the boys and cheer you up, yeah?" luke suggested. leyla nodded her head and got off of luke. "ill go see what the plan is whilst you get ready." he kisses the top of her head and leaves the room.

leyla sighed, climbing off the bed and going into the bathroom to have a shower. she didn't want to get luke into her mess but she was also relieved she had told him because she finally had someone to talk to about it.

"hey luke!" michael shouted from the common room. luke muttered a hi and sat next to ashton, running his hand through his hair. "good night?"

"mhm." luke hummed.

"what's up lukey boy?" ashton asks, patting luke's thigh.

"she just told me some fucked up shit. im just so worried about her." luke said quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

"what do you mean?" ashton questions.

"she's just got a really shit life, and i, we need to show her how great it can be and just be there for her."

"of course we can." calum smiles. "what we doing today?"

"nothing in the public eye." luke says, the boys agreeing.

"apparently there's this really cool glow in the dark crazy golf place?" ashton suggested, looking a bit too excited about it. "what do you think? then we can go get a drink afterwards?"

"yeah, sounds good to me!" michael agreed. luke nodded and got up to go back to his room. he knocks on the door and a quiet 'come in' can be heard. opening the door up, leyla was sat on the bed brushing her hair.

he walks over to her and gives her another hug. "how does crazy golf sound to you, gorgeous?" he says, his head resting on the top of hers.

"sounds fun, im so going to beat you though!" she giggles. luke smiles, kissing the top of her head before pulling away.

"sure you are, darling, sure you are." he shakes his head laughing, walking away to get his jacket and wallet.

- - -

"michael you're such a cheat!" calum screams. michael has been slowly inching his ball closer and closer to the hole thinking no one had seen.

"im not cheating!" michael denies, laughing too much that the words could barely come out. calum rolls his eyes and stays quiet, knowing that he wouldn't win against micheal. "what's the score? who's winning?"

"michael is winning, then leyla, then me, then ashton, then you, cal." luke answers, reading the scores off the record sheet.

"you see, you're only accusing me of cheating because im winning and you're losing!" michael shouts. "stop being a sore loser, dude!" the families around begin to stare at the loud group, annoyed at the disruption.

"i told you, luke, i would beat you!" leyla giggles, nudging luke with her club.

"it's not over yet shortie, one whole left and im only 2 points behind!" luke smirks, nudging her back.

"did you just call me shortie?" she playfully frowns.

"yeah, you heard me."

"oh, you're going down, lucas!" she exclaims, taking her go. she gets it in in two. luke then proceeds to take his go but takes three hits to get the ball on. all the boys cheer over the fact that luke didn't beat leyla as she jumps up and down, rubbing it in luke's face. "i beat you! i beat you!"

luke picks leyla and puts her over his shoulder and runs around, leyla screaming. by this point luckily no one else was in there to disrupt.

"luke! put me down!!"

"what do you say?" he laughs, not stopping for a second.

"i don't know! please?"

"say that you're sorry and luke is the best!" he smirks. the other three boys watch them, smiling at how happy they are.

"im sorry!" leyla screams.

"and?"

"im not saying it!"

"yes you are!" luke starts spinning around in circles, making leyla even more annoyed.

"fine! luke, you're the best! now put me down, asshole!" luke places her down on the floor and she pouts, not wanting to stand up. "i hate you."

"no you don't, shortie." leyla jumps up and starts hitting luke playfully. he grabs her wrists and holds her close to him, smirking. "you alright there, shortie?"

"we don't want to interrupt, but we should get going?" ashton suggests. luke drops leyla's wrists and she runs away straight over to ashton. ashton laughs and puts his arm around her shoulder and they leave. "having fun?" he smiles.

"yeah, so much fun!"

- - -

the five of them are back at the hotel, sat in the communal area, drinking and overall having fun.

"okay so let me get this straight, you and the fans ship me and calum together?" ashton slurs, taking another swig of his beer. leyla laughs as the other 3 sit there just as confused.

"well they ship each of you with each of you. but the favourite has got to be cashton! i like cake personally!" leyla answers.

"who doesn't like cake?" michael says, munching away on a packet of crisps.

"yeah that's luke and cal, michael." leyla laughs. "you're such an idiot."

"and a cheat." calum mutters.

"god cal, let it go!" michael shouts, chucking his crisps at calum.

- - -

fivesauceloveee:

so sorry i haven't tweeted! the concert was aMAZINF THEYRE SO TALENTED MY GOD

14 retweets | 48 likes
9 Apr 18 11:32pm

fivesauceloveee:

also they're so so sweet

10 retweets | 67 likes
9 Apr 18      11:34pm

- -

ashton5sos is now following you
michael5sos is now following you
5sos is now following you

- -
fivesauceloveee:

5/4 HDKDKSNS

7 retweets | 83 likes
9 Apr 18     11:37pm