Nov. 30th (1/10)

5:30am

"Where were you last night?" Caleb asked, spinning around in his chair and looking at Minho. The older arched a brow.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean 'what do you mean?' What part of that sentence did you not understand?"

Minho sighed inwardly and regretted answering the question.

Nowadays, Caleb began to speak his mind more. Maybe it had been because of what Yuno had told him. Maybe. But he remembered the dude had been docile and pliant.

Whatever was said, went. No questions were asked unless it was serious.

Now Caleb just had a comment. No matter what.

"I woke up from my after-class nap and you weren't here."

"I was doing stuff ..." Minho stood up, ignoring the fact that Caleb was now approaching him looking rather unhappy.

Murderous maybe?

Maybe.

"I texted you and you didn't reply. And now I ask you where you were and you look at me like I'm the crazy one..."

Before Minho could get far he was pushed back onto the sofa. And as soon as he was seated, Caleb sat on his lap - practically straddling him.

I should've never decided to watch him make his music...

If the situation was a little bit better, Minho would've been turned on.

Actually ... scratch that. Because in his opinion, angry Caleb was just as sexy as happy Caleb.

"I was out."

"Clearly. With who?"

Minho's lie got caught in his throat. For some reason, he found himself getting worse and worse when it came to lying to Caleb. Everyone else he could lie to no matter what.

They were sad? Oh. Well let me just drop a lie so you don't get any sadder.

Happy? Let me not tell the truth so I don't ruin your happiness.

Angry?? Don't want to make that worse. Let me sprinkle some white lies and make things better.

The guy was a pathological liar.

But when it came to Caleb, he actually found himself wanting to tell the truth.

"I was with Yuno." He stated questioningly. And Caleb rolled his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes. I was telling him off for capturing you." The younger's face went stoic. He must've picked that up from him. "I'm sorry. I should've told you."

A faint smile ghosted over the younger's tanned face. And then that smile grew. "Really?"

"Yes."

It was funny how the same word could have a different meaning depending on the tone.

Crazy.

"Oh." Pause. "I'm sorry, baby. Sorry for being so hard on you for these past couple of days..." Caleb placed his hands on Minho's shoulders and then leaned in to hug him. "I've just been really stressed."

"It's okay, baby..." Minho gripped Caleb's waist and slid his hands under the older's slightly large shirt, resting his hands on the soft skin that was hidden. "I forgive you."

"Let me make it up to you. Let me take you out to eat today. I don't have any classes." The younger whispered into Minho's ear before kissing his lobe. "And then we can go get massages and pedicures and then go see a movie." He slowly began to roll his hips. "And then when all of that is done, I'll take you out to eat again."

"No baby. You don't have to." Caleb sat up and looked down at Minho, putting his hands on his chest.

"I know. But I want to." The younger cooed and rolled his hips again.

The older let out a low moan.

"Really now. Is that all you want?" He placed his hands on the younger's hips again.

Caleb bit his lip and shook his head. "I've just been feeling really needy."

"What do you need, hon?"

Now Caleb was shy. He stopped rolling his hips and blushed lightly. "Uh ..."

"Say it, baby." Minho rolled his hips and Caleb gasped. Minho was already so hard for him. And just feeling it through his pants made him eager.

"I want you to ..." Again Minho rolled his hips, and Caleb let out a small sweet moan.

"Want me to what?"

"Please don't make me say it."

"Please don't get all shy now."

The brunet let out a sigh and then drew in a deep breath. "Please fuck me."