Chapter 36: I don't like her.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"Where the hell did you get that?!" I yell at him, sitting up.

"Amelia, chill. You said you won't be mad." He says.

"I'm not mad." I try to say calmly.

I don't even know what I am. Now I know why the guys were acting weird and what they are hiding!

"Well, you look mad." He drapes his arm over his eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

"Stop that!" I exclaim, annoyed.

"What, sweetheart?" He sighs.

"That annoying sexy voice you're making!" I glare at him.

He chuckles. "You think my voice is sexy?"

I roll my eyes and get off the bed.

"Where are you going? You're supposed to take care of me." He points at his eye.

"You didn't even tell me how you got a fucking bruised eye, Liam! Did someone hit you?" I say the last part softly.

There it is, the large purple spot on his right eye. It's horrible and unbearable to look at.

"I got into a fight."

What?

"Oh my God." I put my hand on my head. "With who?"

He takes a deep breath "It doesn't matter, Amelia."

Then it starts, my waterworks. Tears start slipping from my eyes and I begin crying. I really need to work on controlling my tears,

"Oh my God, Sweetheart." Liam gets off his bed and comes over to me.

He covers me into a hug and presses a kiss on my forehead. "Why are you crying?" He asks.

I tighten my hand on his waist. "You're hurt," I whisper and then he chuckles.

"It's not funny!" I hit his back.

"You saw it like five minutes ago but you didn't cry. I don't get why you're crying now." He laughs again, hugging me more.

"Let me go." I try getting out of his arms.

He doesn't let me. He keeps his hands on my waist and looks into my eyes. It hurts to see him like that. He can barely open his right eye

"No, sweetheart. I want you to sleep here tonight. With me." He strokes my hair.

"I'm not sleeping with you, Liam. We've talked about this." I say, trying to focus on his eyes, not his shirtless body.

He rolls his eyes. "Not that. Gosh! Your mind is so dirty."

I pull away harder and get out of his grasp. "I know what you're trying to do and it's not working. I'm going to find out who punched you and why."

"I understand. You want to leave me because I have a purple eye and I'm unpleasant to look at."

He is trying to play the pity card. It's not going to work on me.

I ignore his remark and walk to the door. The room is really big. So there's a bit of distance between the bed and door.

"It was Caleb. I got into a fight with Caleb Cooper."

I turn around. "What? Why?"

"I really don't want to talk about it, Amelia." He says in a serious tone.

He is now back to serious Liam. There are two types of Liam:

a) Serious, dark, thoughtful and sexy