Chapter 25

Why didn't Jimin tell me? I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shrugging it off I turned around to see Suga and Jimin hold hands while walking towards us.

"Hey guys" Suga said naturally, not even shocked to see that I was hanging out with them.

"you guys took so long, lets go before it starts" Jungkook whined.

"okay, okay calm down Jungkook" RM said while laughing.

"Jin! I'm so glad to see you!" Jimin said while letting go of Suga hand, to give me a hug.

"haha me too, how come you didn't tell me you were coming though?" I asked while returning the hug.

"Ugh I'm so sorry. I totally forgot, since I decided to come last minute. I'm so sorry though" He said.

"Oh don't worry about it" I said while smiling at him.

"K well lets go in" Suga said while grabbing Jimin's hand and walking towards the movie.

----

We all entered the theater and walked to the 3rd last row, all the way at the top. I was sitting in the middle of RM and V. Once we all got settled the movie started.

"Are you scared of horror movies?" RM asked leaning to whisper in my ear.

"Kind off" I whispered back.

"Well your not going to enjoy this, its a horror movie" He said chuckling

"fuck" I whispered laughing as well.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up. Were trying to watch a movie" V said glaring at us.

"Jeez what's up with him. He's worse then an elderly" RM said while laughing.

Laughing I looked over at V, he was slumped in his seat, his eyes glazing over the screen.

Is he not having fun? I thought to myself. Brushing of my thoughts I focused on the movie.

-------

The movie ended and we all decided to go out to get food. During the movie I could barely open my eyes. I was so sacred that I was gripping onto RM. V was barely scared at all. He would just scoff when I got scared or he would be on his phone.

We all walked over to a cute little restaurant. We all decided to sit in a booth. It was RM, me and V on one side. Then it was Jimin, Suga and Jungkook on the other side.

"Hi I'm Mia, ill be your waitress tonight. What can I get you guys today?" She asked nervously.

"Well you could give me your number" Jungkook said while flashing her his award winning smile.

"Oh um-m" She stuttered looking down at her shoes, her cheeks flushing.

"Don't mind him, I'll have the Beef Burger combo" RM said while slapping Jungkook on his head.

"Ow that hurt" Jungkook said while rubbing his head.

"It was supposed to dumbass" RM replied smiling.

Rolling his eyes at RM comment he replied to the waitress. "I'll also have the beef burger combo".

"Ill have a turkey rap with fries" Jimin said.

"Make that two" Suga said.

"Um ill just have the Cesare salad" I said quietly

"Ill have the same" V said while taking out his phone.

Writing down all our orders, Mia quickly left to go give our orders in.

"Don't you guys think she's cute?" Jungkook said still staring at Mia from afar.

"Aw does someone have a little crush?" Suga teased.

"Shut the fuck up" Jungkook grumbled.

We all laughed at Jungkook who was blushing red.

----------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

make sure to follow me!

comment.vote.share!