MOOD SWING

At Lisa's flat

At Lisa's flat.

Jennie: *throws her a pillow*

Lisa: *shock at the sudden action* what the- why did you throw a pillow on my face?

Jennie: I hate you! *shouts at her, walks inside her room*

Lisa: *confused* what is wrong with her?!

Jisoo: *laughing*

Lisa: and you still can laugh about it? Unnie, she's been doing that to me since last month. I don't get her! *mad at Jisoo*

Jisoo: you really don't. *says to her then laugh*

Lisa: yeah. Whatever, Unnie! *rolls her eyes, gets back on watching the telly*

Later that night. At Lisa and Jennie's room.

Lisa: *lies down next to Jennie, about to hug her behind the back but-*

Jennie: *faces her, pushes her out of the bed*

Lisa: *falls off* what the! What's wrong with you!

Jennie: sleep outside. *says to her coldly*

Lisa: what? You want me to sleep outside? Where? At the couch? No! This is also my room. We share this room. I'll stay here. *about to lay down but Jennie pushes her again*

Jennie: out! *shouts*

Lisa: what the hell, Jennie! Why do you want me to sleep outside? *mad at her*

Jennie: I don't want to see your face. Just go outside. Sleep there! *shouts at her*

Lisa: *shakes her head and madly walks outside* I don't believe her. My wife wants me to sleep outside? Unbelievable! *madly flops down at the couch*

At 02:00 AM in the morning.

Jisoo: *goes to the kitchen but stops when she notice something, someone rather* Lisa?

Lisa: *madly looks at Jisoo* my wife sent me here. She doesn't want me to sleep beside her. I hate her. I don't get her. She's having mood swings and I don't like it. I hate it. *madly says*

Jisoo: *smiles at her* Just understand her, Lisa.

Lisa: how can I? She's not even telling me what's wrong. What did I do wrong? Why she hates me? And I still don't get why would she want you to stay here at our flat. *mad*

Jisoo: *laughs* you'll know. *walks to kitchen, drinks water, then gets back on her room*

Lisa: what the hell is wrong with my wife? *mad*

In the morning. At Lisa and Jennie's room.

Lisa: *wanders her eyes on their room*

Jisoo: what are you doing, Lisa? Why are you sneakily looking at your room? It's your room. *laughs*

Lisa: I'm just making sure my wife is not here. She might throw something at me.

Jisoo: she's still not talking to you? *slightly laughing*

Lisa: no. Where is she?

Jisoo: she's with her Mom. She went out with your mother-in-law. *smiles at Lisa*

Lisa: and she didn't even tell me?! Ugh! I don't know if she's my wife or my girlfriend still. *madly walks inside her room and locks the door*

Jisoo: if only you knew Lisa. *says to herself, smiling*

Later in the afternoon.

Jennie: *mad* are you not gonna open the door or I'll kick it with my foot?! *shouts at Lisa from inside the room*

Lisa: *inside the room* No!

Jennie: ah. So you're trying me huh? Just wait. *but before Jennie could do something, Lisa opens the door*

Lisa: *angrily looks at Jennie*

Jennie: *pushes Lisa's face* I don't want to see your face. Get out. *summons her*

Lisa: no! You've been doing this since last month. I don't get you. I'm your WIFE if you still remember! *shouts at Jennie*

Jennie: and I'm your wife too. So, shooo. I don't want to see your face. *pushes Lisa outside*

Lisa: yah, Mrs. Manoban! *angrily shouts at Jennie*

Jennie: *lay down on their bed, ignores Lisa*

Jisoo: curious? *ask Lisa*

Lisa: YES! *sits down next to Jisoo on the couch* I don't get her, Unnie. Is she having an affair? *madly looks at Jisoo*

Jisoo: *laughs* how I wish that's the reason. But no! It's not. *continues to laugh*

Lisa: then what! I want to know why my wife is acting strange with me. Why my wife is treating me like this. She's not even like this before. Something's wrong with her!

Jisoo: Jennie is pregnant. *smiles at Lisa*

Lisa: she's pregnant? So what if she's preg- *stops* wait what? What did you say? *eyes widen*

Jisoo: JENNIE. YOUR WIFE. IS. PREGNANT. LISA. *smiles at Lisa*

Lisa: *startle, shock* wait- what- what- what- I mean- you said- she's- Jennie is- she's-

Jisoo: *motions her to get near Jennie* ask her.

Lisa: *still in shock but walks inside their room and sits down next to Jennie* Babe?

Jennie: *not facing Lisa*

Lisa: is it true? *calmly ask her*

Jennie: *ignores Lisa*

Lisa: *touches Jennie's back* Babe you're pregnant? *happily ask her*

Jennie: *faces Lisa* yeah.

Lisa: *can't contain it anymore, shouts out loud* WHAT!  YOU'RE PREGNANT?! YES! YES! YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MOMMY! I AM TOO! *excitedly says to Jennie while smiling widely*

Jennie: *throws a pillow on Lisa's face* shut up! You're too loud!

Lisa: *ignores what Jennie throws her* So that's why you're acting this way, babe. You're pregnant. *lovingly says to her* My wife is pregnant. *says to her*

Jennie: *suddenly hugs Lisa*

Lisa: *caresses Jennie's hair* aw. Now I totally understand you, babe. *kisses her head* We're going big now, babe. We're having a baby. *smiles*

Jennie: *suddenly pushes Lisa out of the bed* get out.

Lisa: *smiles* I will. Just tell me what do you want me to do, okay? I'll do it. *kisses Jennie's lips*

Jennie: I hate you, Lisa. *says to her*

Lisa: no, you love me Jennie. *winks at her* just tell me anything okay?

Jennie: get out. *simply says then goes back to scrolling on her phone*

Lisa: I love you, babe! I love you so much! *shouts at her, goes out and smiling like an idiot, sits down next to Jisoo on the couch*

Jisoo: congrats, Lisa! Take care of her. *smiles at her*

Lisa: I will. *smiles at Jisoo, glancing at Jennie.* I'm going to be a mommy. I'm going to be a mommy! *says to herself*