Returning home

I do not own Any characters or scenes from the vampire diaries or the originals.

I was walking along the busy streets of new York when my phone started to ring. Looking down at my phone to see my sisters name appeared in bold letters.
"Hello Elena, to what do I owe this pleasure" I say with sarcasm laced in my voice.
" can't I just call my sister to say hello"
"I know you Elena, now spill it" I spit.
" okay I need your help"
"Why would I help you"
"Because Jeremy is in danger if you don't"
"Please Karina" the desperation clear in her voice.
"Okay what do you need" I sigh knowing the only reason I'm considering this is because of my love for my brother.
"I need your help to kill someone"
"I'll be there soon explain it to me then"
After hanging up the phone I packed a few clothes and my favourite knives. Getting in my car I start the journey back to my personal hell aka mystic falls. This is going to be fun.

As I pull up to the grill I see Elena and the gang sitting and talking with 2 guys I have yet to meet. Walking in all eyes turn to me in anticipation. You see Elena and I never had the best relationship being the eldest I knew she was adopted and she hated me for not telling her after she found out. It didn't help that she was always jealous of my relationship with Jeremy.

Walking up to them I see a huge grin on Jeremy's face a an expression of relief on Elena's. Jeremy gets up first to greet me. Giving me a big bear hug I realised just how much I had missed my little brother.
"Hey jer" I sigh into his neck
"Hey k" he breaths out
After returning back to his seat I say a quick hello to my sister and sit down flashing a bitchy smile to Bonnie and Caroline. I have never gotten on with them to me they are just bitchy brats that could be taught a lesson or two.
"So who are the new faces" I say with a smirk and excitement in my voice.
"This is my boyfriend Stefan and his brother Damon" Elena says glaring at me slightly
"Well its a pleasure, I'm Karina the eldest Gilbert" I say like velvet rollin off my tongue "so Elena who do I need to kill and why?" I say eager to let the blood shed begin.
"We need to explain some stuff first and you need to keep an open mind, how about we go back to the boarding house" she says with a nervous tone glancing to Stefan.
"Sure" I say standing up already knowing what is coming next

I am currently sat in the boarding house waiting for an explanation
"Elena if this is about the fact that vampires, werewolves and witches exist I already know"
Everyone looks at me with wide eyes as if asking how I know
I start laughing " I'm me Elena of course I know, I know everything thing remember" I say with a smirk dancing across my face. I can tell this will be interesting I'm already awaiting the joy of the violence and drama to come.