9

I anxiously stepped into the pool house and like always it was -2 degrees in there. Why does he always keep it so cold? Did he ever feel? I huffed and wrapped my arms around my shivering body that was quickly cooled down from the outside heat. I stepped aside as he shut the door behind him. He had been quiet after his threat and the tension was thick. As soon as the sound of the lock echoed through the house my time of bliss was over. I knew it.

He took care in slipping off his shoes and without looking at me he ordered. "I want you in my bed. Naked. With your ass in the air in 1 minute," He tone held no room for argument and my eyes widened as I nervously hurried off to his bed. I was terrified of what he would do, but a bigger part of me was excited. That was bad. No one should be excited to get punished. Although I didn't know exactly what I was getting punished for.

I scurried over and my breathing picked up as I untied my swimsuit and dropped my top and bottoms to the floor. I was bare and the ice cold air made goosebumps rise on my skin and for my nipples to harden until it was almost painful.

I heard his footsteps and I quickly climbed onto the bed and my cheeks redden when I got into the position he demanded. My back arched and I felt the air hit my wet core. I felt embarrassed lying here like this, but it flew to the back of my mind when I heard him walk in.

"Finally you decided to listen, sweetheart," He said and I licked my lips at the name. I loved when he called me that. I heard him walk over to his dresser and he opened a drawer. I then heard the rustling of a buckle and I turned my head to watch him. He wrapped the black belt in his hand in half so the belt made a loop in his hands. My eyes widened. What was he going to do with that?  "Do you know why you're about to be punished, little girl?" He asked and I hissed when the leather of the belt softly ran over my skin, but the hiss turned into a moan when he ran the belt over my wet core. The cool leather felt good.

"No, I don't," I whimpered and in a flash, the leather came down onto my skin and I was in shock. "Oh fuck!" I cursed as the stinging rushed through my body.  He spanked me with the belt again. The sound of the smack echoed through the room and my hearing was amplified and I was on full alert.

"Watch that mouth of yours, little girl," He hummed in a low threating tone. I grit my teeth and held back my words. "You're being punished because you walk around in practically nothing in front of that...boy! Then you had the audacity to let him put his hands all over you-"

"He's my friend!" My words died when the belt came down onto my skin again and I cried out and my hands dug into his comforter to grip it. 

"Don't interrupt," His words quick and demanding. He rubbed my wounds as he continued to speak. "Friend or not I saw the way he was looking at you. He looked at you like he wanted to devour you. I think it's important for you to know he will never make you feel as good as I can. Those inexperienced hands of his will never make you cum. Understood?" He always spoke with such confidence. Like he was so sure of his words. I believed every single word he said because he was right. The other night it was only his hands that made me cum and it was the best thing I've ever experienced, but Jack wanted nothing to do with me sexually. He was just my friend!

"Yes, I understand," I said and I looked over my shoulder at him and he was smirking at me with satisfaction on his face.

"Good girl, now you're punishment is ten hits. I want you to count them out loud. If you stop there will be penalty hits. Are you comfortable with that?" He asked and I nodded my head. My body was ready for it. I was crazy!

I waited for the first one but it never came. The motion of the hit was stalled when three firm knocks were planted on the door.

"For fuck's sake!" I cried out and William mumbled the same words under his breath and I heard him stomp away. I scrunched up my face at the thought of Jamie escaping the ladies at the table and coming over here. She would do something like that.

"Speak of the fucking devil," I heard William grumble before he ordered me to get dressed. I sat up quickly and brought my clothing to the bathroom because whoever was at the door would see me if they walked four steps into the studio layout.

"Can I help you?" William said in an annoyed voice. The walls in this house were thin so it was easy to hear the conversation between whomever it was at the door.

"Why's the door locked," Oh fudge it's Jack! I don't think William would say anything to him despite the interruption Jack made. William wasn't stupid.

"Was it? Oh must have done it out of habit," William brushed it off. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding and I hurried to tie my swimsuit again before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Nope no sunscreen here," I called out as I walked in to see William blocking Jack from entering. "Oh, Jack what are you doing here?" I said casually as I walked over to them.

"Jamie wouldn't shut up about also needing sunscreen so your mother told me to "be a gentleman" and go get her some" I giggled as his voice raised in an attempt to mock my mother. I thought Jamie wanted to keep her tan? I mentally rolled my eyes at yet another attempt for to be with William.

"Welp we're out of luck, William doesn't have any," I glanced over at William to see he was glaring down at Jack without shame.

"Dang well we could move the party inside and make some lunch or something," Jack offered and I nodded, but I still had unfinished business here that my body was not ready to give up so quickly.

"Sounds like a great idea, you go ahead I'll be there in a second. I should probably help William here cause we made quite the mess looking for the sunscreen," I felt proud of my cover up and Jack believed it because he almost agreed to the plan but William wasn't having it.

"Ok-" Jack began but William interrupted with a tight voice that I knew was holding back his annoyance.

"-no you go ahead, Miss.Gray, I'll take care of it. Wouldn't want for you to miss out on quality time with Jake here,"

"It's Jack" He corrected but William only gave him a tight smile.

"Sure-anyway" he held his hand out to motion for me to walk out and I gave him a confused look. It was the perfect opportunity to finish what we started and he ruined it. Why? His face was blank as he waited for me to leave and I did. I left with my tail between my legs. I was beyond unsatisfied and I wasn't sure when the next time would be that my needs would be met. Tomorrow? Maybe the day after that?

The whole walk home William consumed my thoughts and poor Jack was ignored as he talked. All I could think about were the hundreds of questions swarming my mind. This was all so new to me and William was so unpredictable. Maybe him telling me to go was my punishment after all because I definitely felt punished. Being left unsatisfied with a mind full of unanswered questions was the worst.