SIXTY NINE

Kat was beyond excited

Her and Tom's first month anniversary had finally come around.

The only bad thing was that they were both too busy with work to visit the other- or so they thought.

After begging her manager to let her escape the video shoot for the day. Kat found herself on a 2 hour flight super early in the morning.

She had never been more grateful to be in Spain than she was in that moment.

The flight went by fast considering and the next thing she knew she was in a car with the twins.

"Thanks so much for doing this, guys."

"Of course," Harry smiled, "And here's the key to Tom's flat."

"I'm so excited," Kat beamed, "You think he's up yet?"

"It's eight o'clock in the morning. If he's up, something's wrong with him."

Kat only chuckled to herself when Sam sighed dramatically, "Shall we get breakfast first before we drop you off?"

"Surely eating will be the last thing on your mind when you and Tom reunite."

Kat slapped the back of Harry's head, "You're like ten, stop."

Harry only stuck his tongue out as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You sure Tom won't wake up anytime soon?"

"The earliest he'll wake up is 10. We've got time."

Kat reluctantly agreed, the three enjoying their time together before she found herself inside Tom's apartment.

Tessa was there to greet her the second she opened the door but luckily, she didn't make any noise to wake Tom up.

She was quick to run to Tom's room, leading the way for Kat to follow where, surely enough, a shirtless Tom was in bed.

Seeing him fast asleep, Kat resisted the urge to just pounce on him because of how adorable he looked.

She instead opted in taking photos- ones that would go in her personal archive before sitting on the bed beside him.

Tessa was laying in her bed in the corner instead of her normal spot on bed next to Tom and just watched Kat caress his hair and look down at him lovingly.

He was definitely a heavy sleeper. And as much as she wanted to wake him up, she remembered of how tired he's been these past couple days after working non-stop.

Even with filming done, the work never stopped.

So, Kat stood right back up and went to the kitchen where she made a breakfast with all his favorites before placing it on a tray and going back into his room.

She grabbed his phone, quick to type the passcode in after it didn't recognized her face and going straight to his alarms.

Seeing the multiple alarms set to go off in just a couple minutes, she quickly shut them off and set both the tray and phone to the side as she laid in bed next to him.