46 | #savethebees

THE medication helps a lot once Jimin starts it regularly. He doesn't stutter as much now, and he hasn't had a cramp in a good two weeks. He's been getting better grades and can do harder dances. He feels a lot better, and according to everyone: it shows.

"You're glowing."

"What?"

Jungkook's grinning at him softly, eyes soft and twinkling. There's an astrobiology textbook sitting in his lap and a pencil is tucked safely behind his ear, a few brown locks covering it. He reminds Jimin of a cheshire cat, grinning away mischeviously.

"You're glowing," Jungkook repeats, "You look a lot better."

Jimin rolls his eyes playfully, "Thanks."

"I mean- You just look healthier."

"I feel h-healthier."

Jungkook nods, "You look pretty."

Jimin blushes and splutters, "W-What?"

"I just- I meant- that wasn't-" Jungkook's own cheeks flush red. He snaps the astrobio book closed and looks out the window, "I didn't say anything."

"Thank you, Jungkook," Jimin says softly. He carefully tugs at the sleeve of his sweater, now noticing that it's the cream one Taehyung bought him all those months ago. The whole purpose of the sweater was to impress Jungkook. Jimin shakes his head fondly.

Jungkook grunts in response and buries his head into a pillow. Jimin giggles and sits down on his bed, pulling a Rilakkuma pillow to his chest, "Taehyung wants us to meet up with him today."

"For what?"

"N-Not sure."

"Sounds sketch."

"Very."

Jungkook laughs and stands, "I should change then."

"I'm kinda digging those sweatpants on you."

Jungkook looks down at his old sweatpants with his high school logo on them. He raises an eyebrow and begins to pull his shirt over his head, "These things are like four years old."

"They look good on you."

Jungkook laughs and reaches into his closet, pulling out a black and yellow striped shirt. Jimin pretends to not watch as Jungkook's back muscles flex as he pulls on the shirt. Jimin clears his throat and spits out, "You look like a bee."

"One minute you're telling me I look nice and the next you're insulting me?"

Jimin giggles, now unable to get the mental image of Jungkook as a bee out of his head and muffles his laughter into his pillow, "You l-look like the bee from t-the Bee Movie!"

"Wow, that hurt. Fuck you."

"You'd like to."

"Maybe I would."

Jimin freezes and looks up just in time to see Jungkook spluttering and a bright red color flush his face, spreading down his neck and up to the tips of his ears.

A phone goes off, breaking the awkward tension in the room. Jimin begins to rethink his life and Jungkook dives for his phone and checks the notification.

"Wow would you look at that! I gotta go! My friend Namjoon needs me to do some vocals for him. I'll be back soon! Let me know if Tae texts! Okay, bye!"

And then he's out the door, leaving Jimin all alone in their shared dorm smiling like an idiot and squeaking into his pillow.