࿐ 0.3

"𝙞𝙢 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮
𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧
𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣."
———●━━━━━━━
0:47-1:05

"———●━━━━━━━0:47-1:05

🌧

YUJIN FINISHES her recollections as she blows her nose, placing it on top of the huge stack accumulated. jaehyun pats her back comfortingly, listeningt to every word she was saying. every single one that came from her mouth, came with pain, brokenness.

"hey, yujin, it's going to be okay..." is all that jaehyun can say. "i'm sorry you had to go through this."

yujin shakes her head. "i don't need your sympathy," she chokes on yet another sob. "i just want to think that this is all a lie." she buries her head in her hands before crying once more.

"and what's worse," she sniffs, "i live with him. how am i going to face him again? he's probably cuddling with her on our bed right now."

jaehyun pauses for a moment, before coming up with a plausible solution. "there's an extra room in my house... if you want to of course! you don't need to stay with us because you feel obliged to or anything —"

yujin chuckled sadly under her breath. "i'll take the offer for now, till i can find a place of my own. thank you," she looks up to make eye contact jaehyun for the first time that night.

jaehyuns feels as if his breath is hitched. she was truly beautiful, without a doubt. but her eyes — they held so much hurt and loss. jaehyun could see right through her soul, she was aching inside on so many levels — physical, emotional.

as yujin looked into jaehyun's as well, she felt as if he had his own story, one that was clean and untouched. a story that nobody knew of, a story that he disclosed all to himself. but it was a sad, no — a very sad story — a story that kept him at night, a story that haunts him till today.

"i need to pick up my stuff from my place though," yujin clears her throat, breaking her gaze from jaehyun's, "if you don't mind, of course."

jaehyun stands up and adjusts his hair, before smiling at her. "of course not! let's go then," as he turns around, he prays that it wouldn't take long. he had his mother waiting for her medicine at home, and she would rage if jaehyun didn't even give her on time. he had still an hour to spare to medicate her.

"is this the place?" jaehyun asks, pointing to the apartment in front of them, and yujin nods her head. "i'll follow you upstairs," he unbuckles his seatbelt and yujin does the same. jaehyun walks over to her side, holding an umbrella for her as he opens the door. yujin smiles at jaehyun.