Chapter 2: Stay For Dinner.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one ending. That lead to this a cute story about young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Young Sensei Wu's face was red as Kai's suit over what Morro had just said. "Well, singing is what I do for a living." (Y/N) said with a shrug not understanding what was so imbasing about what Morro had just said.

"You have a very pretty voice, nice lady." Young Morro said with a smile. "People call me (Y/N)." (Y/N) informed the cute future ghost warrior before turning around to leave once more.

"Sensei ask her to dinner." Morro instructed his teacher. "W-what?" Young Wu asked his student.

"Ask Miss (Y/N) to stay for dinner." Young Morro huffed at him.

"That how one of the other students parents meet. It can work for you." Young Morro continued to explain to his Sensei unaware that (Y/N) had already left.

Young Morro was disappointed that (Y/N) had left before his Sensei could ask the pretty lady to join them for dinner.

Young Wu, on the other hand, was still a little red-faced from his pupils attempt at getting him a girlfriend he could only be thankful that his brother was off training and not here to witness this embarrassing moment in Wu's life.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

It was about a week later till young Morro and Young Wu ran into (Y/N) once again.

"Alright, Morro." Young Wu addressed him as they came to a stop in front of a store.

Young Morro couldn't read the sign but he knew from experience that it had to be a tea shop- so of course they were stopping here. "I need to buy some tea wait here and don't move, okay?" The young sensei told him.