Fight

I've made friends with Marcel he's actually a pretty cool dude once you get to know him. So I'm over on the other side of the river helping Marcel recruit Vampires well humans and then turn them. He asked me and he doesn't really let's say care for the originals opinion.

There's a big group of humans in front of us I'm wearing my casual outfit. Marcel thought I should be here get out of the compound and stop being grumpy. He wanted me to be intimidating towards the humans who want to be like us. So I guess I am being intimidating. I feel a presence near by there strong I ignore it.

Marcel: Gia's proven herself. She knows what she's getting into. So, she's going to be the first one that I turn. Everybody else? First, I need to be sure that you can handle moving up a notch on the food chain. The emotional ups and downs, the solitude, and bloodlust. Imagine hearing the sound of a heart beating, beating, beating, and wanting more than anything to feed. That's what it's like to be a vampire. It's not for everybody. Some folks, well... let's just say it brings out the worst in them.

I raise my hand: I'm the type that's like that. They call me a Ripper in my home town. It's when you feed to hard you black out and when you come to you feel so guilty you turn it off and you do it again and again but the worst part is that every Ripper has a signature move. My boyfriend is a true definition of a Ripper. My point here is that blood will control you but you have to find a new approach think of something that keeps you human when you feed and that helps at least for me.

Marcel looks at me with a proud type of look: A ripper turned good. Good way to stay human Angel.

I smile: Thank you.

He looks at the crowd and moves closer to me and puts a hand on my lower back as I smile towards the group.

Marcel: This here ladies and gentlemen is Angel Gilbert she is also a vampire mixed with something else. Unique if you ask me.

I chuckle: Very. You'll know my little secret if and when you turn.

Marcel: Everyone go on with your day I'll see you guys later.

Everyone nods and go there separate ways and I smile with joy as I grab Marcel's arms and he winces and I laugh and let go.

Angel: Sorry forgot Hybrid Strength and all.

Marcel smiles: You seem happy and I mean really happy.

I smile: This is pretty cool helping you out recruiting vampires. Mystic Falls was nothing like this. Can I hang with you today.

He nods with a smile: Sure anytime although I am meeting up with Davina and you know how she is when it comes to the originals.

I smirk: Actually I want to meet her too.

Marcel groans: I don't know how she'll react.

I sigh: Please I mean I'm actually cooler than the originals. Plus I was nice to her during your little attack months ago.

Marcel winces: Did I mention I was sorry for that.

I give him a fake smile and punch him in the arm hard: No you didn't.

Marcel rubs his arm: Well I'm sorry.

I smile: It's cool.

Marcel looks behind me and frowns: Come on.

He walks past me and I follow curious as to why he's in a rush but I see why. Elijah's here. Marcel walks up to him and stand next to him while I'm on the other side of Elijah.

Marcel: Davina's on her way. By the time she gets here, you need to be gone.

Elijah: I'm not going anywhere until I know the whereabouts of the stake.