Chapter 34

Weeks have passed since the project had finished and everyone were busy in their own lives with work and their  family.

It's almost a month since Piyu and Rads didn't see or met Sameer. How much ever they are busy in their lives they couldn't ignore the fact that they miss each other.

Rads was busy in some fashion show, Piyu and Sam are busy with other new projects and Jai who owns the Singh's Corporation was also busy in his work.

Jai, Piyu and Rads meet occasionally at the weekends at some restaurants, malls, coffee shops to catch up sometime with each other. Rads and Piyu never brought the topic of Sam in front of Jai as not to make him angry.

Rads observed Piyu who will be always lost in some thoughts and there will be always sadness and emptiness in her eyes. There was a  different glow and glint in her eyes whenever Sam was around her. Rads knows that Piyu is missing him so much.

Jai was happy finally coming back to India after finishing the business in London. He was happy to spend time with his best friends. Though he felt anger towards Sam, somewhere he was happy to see Sam after very longtime but he will never admit it.

Jai didn't miss the voidness in Piyu's eyes and he knows the reason for it. He knows she loved Sam very much and seeing him again must have made her feelings worst. But he didn't like how Piyu forgave him just like that after what he had done to her. He doesn't know what made them forgive him but he thought that he will never forgive him and allow him to hurt her again.

Sameer is nowhere near ok as he was in state of total distraught. He is missing her a lot and just want to go and meet her but his past mistakes didn't allow him to do so. His mom thought that finally he is smiling and coming out of his shell but looking at him in the past few weeks made her assumptions go wrong. She just wanted her son to be happy and enjoy his life but it seems that her wish will never come true.

******

Rads dragged Piyu and Jai for shopping to the mall. They both followed her sulking behind her. They don't understand what she had to shop more as they went for shopping just two weeks back only.

" Rads, why are we shopping now? We did our total shopping few days back only right." Piyu whined.

" The shoes we bought for my dress aren't matching so we need to buy perfect shoes for my perfect designer dress for the show." Rads said grinning.

" Ahh.....effects of having fashion designer as our best friend." Jai grumbled sighing loudly which made Rads glare at him hardly.

"No, it's perks of being best friends with a fashion designer." Rads said proudly and started walking to the stores.

Piyu and Jai looked at each other and shook their heads at the back of walking Rads.

They finished their shopping with Piyu's whining and Jai's grumbling. They headed to the food court as they were too much hungry especially Rads and they definitely didn't want to deal with a hungry Rads.

As they were eating their food and talking, Rads noticed someone familiar standing near the counter. Jai and Piyu followed her gaze and looked at the person. Piyu immediately recognised the person and grinned happily looking at him after a whole month.

That person turned around making Rads squeal happily and Jai angry. Sam was coming towards the seats  holding a shake and some shopping bags.

He was looking so handsome in his casuals with messy hair style that Piyu just gaped at him awestruck. No doubt every girl around were ogling at him. Rads chuckled at Piyu's gawking but gulped looking at Jai's furious face.