Chapter 12

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

Hyun mi's POV

I know that Jimin will be with Tae when he told me they'll be coming over but I can't still hide the fact that I am hurt by what he did just last night.

As much as I don't want ti see him, atleast I owe him a while ago. He still never fails to calm me down in times of my panic.

I am genuinely thankful for what he did but my pride won't let me express it.

I'm just going with the flow with their conversation and let Cindy handle things for me.

"We'll be performing at Hyuna unnie's Revival too," Cindy cheered.

"Ooh, shincha? I'm guessing you'll be performing some of her hits then," Jimin answered her.

"Yeah, we'll be splitting her hits but she specifically wanted Ariah to perform some of her favorites,"

"I heard you'll be doing a duet with her," Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Ye?" (what?) I suddenly asked making them look my way.

"Haven't mngr. Lee told you?" Tae askes me confused.

"Ani, maybe because I was busy these past few days he wasn't able to mention it to me," I explained

I really need to ask our manager about my schedule. I've been slacking lately ever since Jimin entered my routine again.

---

Once they both left, I called our manager to send me my schedules and he did.

I opened the email amd was shocked that my schedule is actually pacled and I've been slacking around.

8-10:00 am || Photoshoot for Etude House
10-1:00 pm || MV shooting
1-2:00 pm || Free time
2-5:00 pm || HyunA Revival rehearsals
5-9:00 pm || House of PTE episode shooting

This schedule goes on for 2 weeks. Why do I do this again? I only have an hour to eat.

I am already tired seeing this schedule. I then opened the nest file and read the songs I'm going to perform during Hyuna unnie's revival. She's been very sweet to me ever since I've mentioned on an interview that she's my role model. We've been eating out since then.

Red
Lip nd hip
Now (duet with Park Jimin)

My eyes rolled at the idea of doing a duet with Jimin. It'll be our first time together on stage and I don't know what to expect. Why would unnie do this to me. I let out a groan of frustration and got ready for bed.